- Wondering how to get the best Argos discount? Here are the tricks of the trade for achieving the most impressive savings in every department.
- Head to the Argos clearance section for tons of discounted purchases that you don’t need a coupon code to buy at a bargain price. New stuff is added here all the time, so it’s worth checking it out – maybe once a month.
- In case you find several Argos discount codes, you can use them together to double – sometimes even triple – the amount you will save. For example, you can use one coupon code for 20% off and another for free shipping, all on one order.
- Argos observes a whole series of seasonal events by organizing sales to celebrate them. This includes Easter, Ramadan and Eid, Father’s Day, Halloween, Christmas and of course Black Friday. Argos also held essential back-to-school and student sales, just in time for the kids to return in September.
- Use Argos’ helpful Click & Collect tool to save on delivery prices and collect your items when it’s convenient for you. No more missed packages, and you can tie this to your weekly grocery shopping.
What are the Argos delivery options?
What are the Argos delivery options? When you make a purchase from Argos, you can select delivery or collection. When choosing delivery, there are two options: Standard or Same Day Fast Track. You can have larger items or large kitchen appliances delivered and choose a time slot to suit your schedule.
Is delivery free at Argos?
Unless an Argos free delivery discount code is available, you will need to pay for Argos delivery. Delivery for small items starts at £3.95, or from £6.95 for large items. Standard shipping for major kitchen appliances is free!
Can you use a student discount code at Argos?
There are currently no Argos student discount codes available.
Does Argos accept the Bluelight card?
In order to claim an Argos discount via a Bluelight card, you will need to purchase vouchers and spend those vouchers on whatever you want at Argos.
Can I return my Argos order?
Argos accepts returns, but you will need to bring small items to the store to get your money back. They must also be unused, unopened and in resalable condition. For larger items, use Argos live chat to arrange collection.
Can I use an Argos promo code in store?
Unfortunately, only certain Argos promotional codes can be used in store. It’s on a case-by-case basis.
Can I use One4All at Argos?
Yes, you can use One4All when shopping online at Argos.
Can I use Love2Shop and Flexecash at Argos?
You can indeed use both Love2Shop and Flexecash vouchers online and in store at Argos. However, you can only use in-store paper vouchers.
Can I earn Nectar points when shopping at Argos?
Absolutely – just connect your Nectar account to your Argos account and start shopping. The number of Necar points you can use is the same online and in-store, worth £2.50 to £500, in a single transaction.
How to use Argos discount codes
1. Copy the Argos discount code you want to use or write it down.
2. Once you have added your item(s) to your cart and selected a delivery or collection method, paste your discount code into the box under ‘Order Summary‘ where it says ‘You have a promotional code? “.
3. Click ‘Apply’.
Protect your garden favorites
Now is the time to start thinking about protecting your precious garden from the soon-to-be cold weather. We are not talking about your flowers, shrubs and grasses, although they must be maintained in cold weather, but your outdoor furniture and your barbecue. Do you have zero garage or shed space to hide your favorite garden purchases from wet weather and freezing temperatures? These weatherproof covers are a smart purchase, rain or shine. These outdoor covers can also be very easily folded up and stored indoors when not in use.
Are you tired of cluttering up your garage or shed with your garden furniture, barbecue or parasol that comes every winter? Not just for those without storage space, garden covers are handy to have just in case, whether for an expected rainy summer or months of use from October to March. After all, there’s no point spending your money on the best barbecue set or patio furniture, leaving it out in the rain, and letting it deteriorate in cold, rainy weather.
Argos stocks all types and sizes of outdoor furniture covers. Their bestsellers are the 2-person garden swing chair cover, the 4-foot garden swing chair cover, and the 3-person garden swing chair cover. Don’t miss the Heavy-Duty Overhang Umbrella Cover for your outdoor shade, and the Heavy-Duty Medium Grill Cover is ideal for protecting your outdoor grilling station. So don’t worry if you don’t have room under a cover to move your garden furniture, barbecue or parasol – use a strong and durable cover for the ultimate affordable protection.
Start Your Health Shot Now
There’s been an increase in all the healthy things to eat (and drink) sold at Argos, including air fryers, blenders and the beloved Sodastream. It’s easy to see why, as these devices make healthy living 10 times easier. Whether you’re the best cook around or a complete beginner. Maybe you are someone who forgets to hydrate all day? Your path to a greener, healthier and simpler lifestyle is here.
A big fan of fries but not a big fan of the fat needed to get good results? You need an air fryer. With only a tablespoon of oil needed to get the job done, air fryers aren’t just for turning potatoes into French fries – you can use one to boil an egg, bake a cake, fry chicken wings and more. To say the Tower T17024 Digital Air Fryer is versatile would be an understatement.
On blenders in particular, the Breville Blend Active 0.6L Personal Blender makes it incredibly easy to make smoothies, mix up your own healthy dips, and so much more. It even comes with two portable bottles, all for one great price.
The Sodastream was once an ancient appliance, but it’s now a staple in any healthy household. To keep everyone hydrated, whether they prefer sparkling water or flavored sparkling. The Sodastream Spirit is a one-touch machine that’s easy to operate, compact, and even cordless. You can take it from the garden to the kitchen, to the dining table and to the children’s playroom.