- The best way to stay up to date with the latest Asics news and improve your running is to sign up for a OneAsics subscription and Asics emails. OneAsics is a free program that helps you on your running journey. Program offers members free shipping on all orders, 90-day gear trials, running training plans with the Runkeeper Go app, and exclusive access to specials, news, and events reserved for members.
- Asics has many apps and communities you can join, including Studio, Front Runner, Tennis Academy, and Running Expert Club. These help you achieve your fitness goals and allow you to benefit from exclusive offers. Asics’ social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest – are also good places to check out any announcements.
- For all things sales, Asics has their sales section at the top of the homepage. When you hover over the sale dropdown, you can shop in the men’s, women’s, and sports departments. Customers can also choose the percentage discount they wish to purchase (typically 20%, 30%, and 40% price reductions).
Does Asics offer free shipping?
OneAsics members get free shipping. If you are not a OneAsics member, standard delivery is £3.95 and express home delivery is £6.95. For delivery outside the UK, choose your country of origin at the top right of the website and you can pay in your local currency and view delivery costs.
How do I track my Asics order?
When you order from Asics, you will receive a confirmation email including a tracking number. Click on it and you can see the status of your order. You can also login to your Asics account to view your order and order history.
How do I cancel my Asics order?
To cancel your order, you must do so within 15 minutes of purchasing it. This can be done through the order status or history page, or you can contact the Asics customer service team. If you miss the 15 minute window, you will need to return the item once you receive it.
Can I add or modify my Asics order?
Customers cannot change their order once it has been placed. To “add” to an order, you will need to place a new one.
What is Asics return policy?
Go to the “returns” section of the Asics website. From there, you will need to download a 4-page returns PDF (shipping invoices), fill them out and sign them. Place 1 copy of this in your return package and head to your local UPS drop-off point. You will also need to bring 2 copies of the shipping invoice with you. Once it’s on the way, you’ll get an email from Asics when they receive it and your refund will be processed. Another option is to visit your local Asics store.
What payment methods are available at Asics?
To pay for your Asics order, you can use all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Klarna, and customers can pay using their local currency.
What kind of promotions does Asics usually offer?
The types of promotions you’ll typically see on Asics include: % off, buy one and get one half price, 3 for 2, spend XX and get XX off, or spend XX and get a free gift.
Does Asics have size guides?
Yes. At the bottom of the website you will see “Size Information”. Here you can see clothing, size and shoe width guides, as well as how to measure yourself. If you go to an Asics store, someone from the team will help you with this.
Is there an Asics store near me?
There are hundreds of physical stores around the world. Go to the “Store Locator” page on the website and enter your zip code to find the nearest store.
How do I contact the Asics Customer Service Team?
To contact Asics, call them on +441925599784, fill out a contact form on the website or start a live chat.
How to Use Asics Discount Codes
1. Find the promotional code you want to use and head to Asics. You can find them on the Asics T3 voucher code page, the Asics website or their emails. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions before buying.
2. Select your items and click “Add to Cart”. When you’re done, head to the cart or checkout.
3. Below your order summary on the right side of the shopping cart page, you will see a field that says “Have a promo code?” » Enter your code in the box and click “Apply”. Your total will be adjusted accordingly.
4. Some items are excluded from all promotional codes. These include items from the following collections: DYNABLAST, GEL-CUMULUS, GEL-KAYANO, GEL-NIMBUS, GT-2000, MAGIC SPEED, METARACER, METARIDE, METARUN, METASPEED, NOVABLAST and ROADBLAST.
Further, faster, beyond: how to find the right Asics shoe
Asics is widely regarded as a running specialist, especially in the apparel and footwear department. Asics running shoes are ranked among the best performance shoes on the market. Asics isn’t just an expert at making shoes, they’re also excellent at helping you find the perfect pair to achieve your goals. Further, faster and beyond are the main categories that Asics uses to find the best shoes for its customers.
The Further collection is designed for people who want to increase their endurance and run longer. Built for distance, Asics designed their Further shoes with extra cushioning and durability. Keep an eye out for the GEL, EVORIDE, GLIDERIDE and GT-1000 collections.
For Faster, this collection is built for speed and the shoes are lighter than regular sneakers to help you out. Look for collections whose name contains NOSA and BLAST.
The Beyond collection is designed for off-road adventures, like trail running, hiking and climbing. These shoes have extra grip to prevent injuries and to increase protection. TRABUCO, SONOMA and FUJI are the names you should be looking at.
Whatever your running goal, Asics has the best shoes for those who want to focus on distance, speed and adventure. The Shoe Finder on the Asics website takes your goals into account and calculates the specific best shoe for you, using a series of questions to narrow down your options, and it only takes seconds!
Do I need different shoes for indoor sports?
When we think of sneakers or sports equipment, we usually think of outdoor clothing and footwear. Regardless of the season, most people’s main focus is on the best clothes and shoes to wear in the rain, heat, and different terrains. But if you’re into indoor sports, do you need to change your current gear if you prefer to play indoors?
There is no right or wrong answer to this! If you regularly play or train indoors, chances are you already have all the indoor gear you might need. However, if you exercise outdoors and are looking to venture indoors, you’re unlikely to need your soccer cleats or extra strong grips. That’s why Asics has an Indoor Sports section.
Investing in indoor sports shoes is a great idea, especially if you are a regular volleyball, handball and squash player. The interior may be warmer and unaffected by the weather, but it generally has harder surfaces than you would find outdoors. This can impact your feet and joints, which is why you need shoes that are suitable for this environment.
Asics’ indoor shoe collection is specially designed for these harder surfaces. They feature high-impact shock absorbers, good grip and ankle support, so if you turn sharply for a pass or serve, you’re less likely to slip or injure yourself. These shoes are also extremely lightweight as you usually get little bounce from indoor floors and they have moisture management so your feet don’t get too hot – Asics really has thought of everything!