- To be one of the first people to shop for Berghaus sales and offers, sign up for Berghaus emails and newsletters to get 10% off your first order. When you sign up, you join the Berghaus community and are the first to see the latest news and exclusive offers.
- For all the offers, go to the Berghaus point of sale which you will find at the top of each page of the site. The outlet is divided into sections: men’s, women’s, backpacks and shoes. The in-store sale is currently offering 50% off hundreds of products, saving customers huge amounts of money on top-selling Berghaus clothing. If you are shopping on the Berghaus website and want to know if something is included in a sale, there will be a button on the right side that will let you know.
- If you’re a student and want to buy great Berghaus clothing at discount prices, you’re in luck because students get 15% off with Student Beans at Berghaus. For instant access to the discount, students must register and verify their student status with Student Beans (and it’s free!)
- Berghaus also offers a free repair service called Repairhaus. This service repairs all Berghaus clothing, footwear and accessories by their dedicated team, so if your product is broken or damaged, you can inquire on the Berghaus website.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Berghaus sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 vouchers page for Berghaus. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
How can I pay for my Berghaus order?
There are several ways to pay for your Berghaus order. Berghaus accepts all types of cards, such as Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, American Express, ApplePay and GooglePay. If you want to split your payment into multiple installments, Berghaus allows you to pay with Clearpay, LayBuy, Splitit and Openpay so you can pay in installments.
Is Berghaus delivery free?
Berghaus Standard UK delivery is free and will take up to 3-5 days to arrive. If you want UK Express delivery you will be charged £5.99.
Which countries does Berghaus ship to?
Customers can have their Berghaus order shipped to almost any country in the world, including European and Asian countries, as well as the United States, New Zealand and South Korea. See the Berghaus International Shipping Information page for a full list of countries. International delivery will have fees and costs, but it depends on where you are shipping to.
What is Berghaus’ return policy?
If you are returning a package, you must first register your return on the Berghaus website. Then you will need to post your items within 14 days and from there Berghaus will take care of everything else including refunds or exchanges.
What should I do if my Berghaus item is damaged or breaks?
No matter how long your Berghaus order is, you can have it repaired by the Berghaus repair team. You will need to send them your item, which will be explained to you when you request a repair on their website. If your item cannot be repaired, Berghaus will replace it if there is a warranty in place or offer you an exclusive discount so you can save money on your next purchase.
Is there a Berghaus near me?
There are hundreds of Berghaus stores around the world in the UK, Europe, USA, Japan, China and Korea. Visit the store locator section of the Berghaus website to find your local store.
How can I contact the Berghaus customer service team?
To contact Berghaus, you can call them on 0800 151 0770. You can also head over to the Berghaus website and start a live chat with a member of their team or head to their help center.
How to use Berghaus discount codes
1. Find the sweatband discount code you want to use, either in the newsletter, the Berghaus website or on the T3 Berghaus discount codes page. Don’t forget to check the TOS.
2. Go to the Berghaus website, shop and go to the payment page.
4. If the promotional code is eligible for the product, the discount will be added. If this is not the case, this text will be displayed: “The discount code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to the contents of your basket”, which means that you cannot use it.
The latest raincoats for your outdoor adventure
Berghaus is renowned for its raincoats, including jackets, pants and backpacks. Waterproof jackets are essential for any outdoor activity and expedition. You never know when it’s going to rain, so it’s always handy to have a waterproof jacket in your bag or in your outdoor kit.
Whether you’re looking for a lightweight option for a day out with the family or a jacket that protects against the most extreme weather conditions, Berghaus offers the highest quality premium raincoats for men and women. Their waterproof jackets and coats have been rigorously tested to ensure they provide the best possible protection.
In 1977, Berghaus became one of the first European users of the Gore-Tex fabric, which its raincoats are still made of today. Gore-Tex fabric is a waterproof and breathable material that is lightweight, repels liquids and lets water vapor through. This fabric is guaranteed to keep those who wear it dry and warm and Berghaus still uses it today along with their new 100% waterproof fabric, Hydroshell. On the Berghaus website, you can buy their own waterproof collection or Gore-Tex waterproof jackets, depending on your needs.
Berghaus also offers 4-in-1 waterproof jackets and coats, which offer the wearer an outer jacket and inner jacket options in one. They’re well insulated to keep you warm and dry, and they’ve got plenty of endurance to be brave in the face of the elements and extreme weather conditions, like rain, wind, hail, sleet or snow.
Go for the day with the best-selling backpacks and backpacks
If you’re going hiking, camping, or on an all-out expedition, it’s important that you have a sturdy backpack or rucksack to carry all your essentials. It entirely depends on the type of activity you are going for and the climate you will be in which determines the size, color and fabric of the bag. Luckily for you, Berghaus has a live chat on their website where you can talk to an expert to find the best bag for you.
When buying a backpack, always make sure it contains everything you need for the expedition and the adventure you have in mind. For example, if you are going on a hike like a Duke of Edinburgh walk, make sure you have a bag you can put in a tent or some cooking gear, clothes, food and toiletries. On a walk like this, it’s always handy to have water and drinks handy, so choose a backpack that has side pockets so you don’t have to stop and to unzip your whole bag to get what you need.
Currently in the Berghaus outlet, you can get 50% off major backpacks and rucksacks in multiple colors, including black, blue, khaki, red, pink, and purple. These types of bags make great gifts for people who like to explore and go on day trips or weekend trips. By choosing a Berghaus backpack or rucksack, you know you’re getting a high-quality bag that will stand the test of time.