- To stay up to date with Bose, sign up for their emails. By subscribing to Bose email newsletters, you’ll receive exclusive promotions and news straight to your inbox, and you’ll be the first to know about Bose news. Subscribers also received 10% off their next purchase over £179 when they signed up. For more promotions, Bose is very active on its social media pages, so be sure to follow its Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts.
- To shop the Bose sale, head to the top of their webpage to see the latest discounts. When you browse their website, you will also see “Special Offer” stickers on the product images and when you click on them, you will see the promotions or exclusive codes that you can use on the product. The Bose outlet also offers plenty of discounted refurbished options, and you can buy Bose on third-party retailer sites like Amazon, Currys, and John Lewis.
- Bose has its own app called Bose Connect. The app is an easy way to connect to your Bose devices and their main features. App users get quick access to product features like sleep timers, volume control, Bluetooth, and battery information, plus they can easily control noise cancellation and customize their settings. The app offers music sharing and party mode options where you can listen to the same music with other Bose headphones and speakers users. This applies to some Bose devices, so you’ll need to check if your device is compatible with the app.
- Bose also offers group discounts and incentives, including a student discount. In partnership with Student Beans, students can get £25 off orders over £100 when they register and verify their student status. The Bose Partner Purchase Program means that if you become a Bose Business Partner, your business and employees can receive discounts on Bose products for the workplace.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Bose sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 for Bose discount page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Bose offer free shipping?
Yes. Bose offers free standard delivery on orders over £40 and if your order is under £40 delivery will be calculated at checkout for you.
What is Bose’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return your items for free within 30 days of receipt. To return or exchange your Bose item, contact them to arrange this. Once they have received your order and inspected it, a refund will be processed.
How to track my order ?
When you placed your order with Bose, you received a confirmation email or text containing tracking information. Once your order has been shipped, you can track your order using the links provided. You can also visit the “Track My Order” section of the Bose website to monitor the status of your delivery.
What payment methods are available?
Bose accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
Does Bose offer trials or guarantees?
Yes. Bose offers 90-day risk-free trials on all of its products and limited warranties depending on your product and region.
Will Bose repair my item if it breaks?
Yes. Bose will repair or replace any of its items. If you need to use this service, check the serial number or 4-digit code on your product or packaging, enter it on the “Repair and Replacement” page of the website and it will initiate a service request with Bose.
Is there a Bose store near me?
Go to the “Store Locator” page on the website and enter your location to find the nearest store. The easiest way to shop at Bose is on their website or at a third-party retailer.
How can I contact the Bose customer service team?
To contact Bose, call 0333 3000 112 or visit the website to start a live chat or for WhatsApp.
How to use Bose discount codes
1. Find the Bose discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to their website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Bose discount codes page, their website, and their emails.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below your shopping cart summary and total on the right side of the page, you will see “Enter your voucher code”. Select the drop-down menu, enter your code in the box and click “Apply”. The page will refresh and your cart total will be updated with the discount applied.
Which Bose headphones should I buy?
As experts in audio equipment, Bose offers an extensive collection of headphones, speakers, smart home systems, and soundbars. Bose is best known for its headphones and has been selling aviator headphones since 1989 and consumer headphones since 2000. In addition to their consumer products, Bose has contracts with NASA and the US military to provide them with the best and the latest helmets for travel or expeditions.
Bose’s current headphone lineup includes over-ear, in-ear, aviation and military models. With so many headphone options available from Bose, you can easily choose the right headphones for whatever activity you intend to use them for.
Over-ear headphones are generally the most comfortable because they don’t fit in the ear like in-ear headphones do. By sitting comfortably on your ears, you’re completely immersed in what you’re listening to, and over-ears are the most effective way to benefit from noise cancellation. Bose’s development of noise canceling headphones began in 1978 and they were the first to release active noise canceling headphones as a consumer product. Models like the Noise Canceling 700 and the QuietComfort 35 or 45 are comfortable, wireless, and easy to take with you.
If you’re an in-ear fan, Bose has both wired and true wireless options that sit comfortably in the ear. In-ear headphones can become uncomfortable after an extended period of time, but Bose has created headphones designed to conform to the curves and grooves of the inner ear for comfort and ease.
Depending on what you’re looking for and how you like to wear your headphones, Bose has so many options to choose from that you’re sure to find the perfect pair for you.
What are Bose audio sunglasses?
As modern technology develops and advances, more and more audio brands are diving into the world of smart sunglasses, including Bose. There are smartphones and smart homes, but the development of smart or audio sunglasses has left many people perplexed. So what are smart sunglasses and do you need them?
Smart sunglasses are still in development, but they’re about to become the next big thing in technology. Currently, smart sunglasses incorporate audio systems so you can listen to music or podcasts through your glasses. Some also have access to cameras so you can take photos or videos on the go. Rather than the spy glasses we’ve seen in popular movies and TV shows, audio or smart sunglasses look exactly like regular glasses and many are still in their early stages of development.
Bose has created its own Bluetooth audio sunglasses that you can buy right now on its website. Called the Bose Frames collection, these sunglasses use exclusive Bose Open Ear Audio technology. Exclusive ultra-thin acoustics are hidden in the sunglasses frames near your temples and produce realistic sound. Wearers can control the volume so they can discreetly listen to music or other sounds or play them loud for those around them.
The Bose Audio Sunglasses come in fashion and sport frame options and are priced around £239.95. They are certainly investment pieces, but they give you eye care, style and audio all at the same time and in the same product.