• To stay up to date with Bulk, subscribe to Bulk emails. By signing up for the newsletter, subscribers get the latest news, product releases and offers straight to their inbox, plus 45% off when you sign up.
• For more promotions and contests, be sure to follow the Bulk Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages.
• If you are looking for sports nutrition products at a discount, check out wholesale. The sale has some great deals sitewide, including up to 50% off + an extra 30% on select products and the “Daily Deal” that changes daily on the homepage. For more sales, third-party retailers sell products in bulk and regularly offer individual deals on them, including seasonal discounts.
• If you are a student, you can get 25% off Bulk in partnership with Student Beans. Simply sign up for free and verify your student status to start using the discount code.
• Bulk also offers a friend referral system. When you refer a friend to Bulk, you earn £10 for every friend you refer and they’ll get 35% off their first order.
Does Bulk offer free shipping?
Yes. Free standard delivery is available on orders over £39 and if your order is under £39 delivery is £3.95. Express delivery costs £2.95 for orders over £49 or £4.95 for orders under £49.
What is the group returns policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 14 days of delivery. Make sure your order is unused before returning it. Go to the Group Returns page and follow the instructions to initiate a return. Once Bulk has received and inspected your order, you will receive a refund.
How do I track my bulk order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking links provided. Use it to track your order.
Can I cancel my bulk order?
To cancel an order you will need to contact the Bulk customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped, you cannot cancel your order and instead will need to go through the return process.
What payment methods are available at Bulk?
Bulk accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Klarna.
Can I use a referral code with a discount code at Bulk?
No. A referral code (such as refer a friend) cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted or sale items.
Is there a Bulk store near me?
No. Bulk is only available on the internet, so you will need to buy online.
How do I contact the Bulk customer service team?
To contact Bulk, send an email through the web form or start a live chat on the Bulk website.
How to Use Bulk Discount Codes
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and click ‘Go to Cart’.
3. Under the summary on the right side of the page, you will see a box that says “Add Discount Code“. Enter the code here and click “Apply”.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will update to show the new price.
How to use protein powder
Protein powder is a versatile dietary supplement that you can add to your food or drink. Protein powder is one of the most popular sports nutrients on the market. From professional athletes to gym bunnies, protein powder is a great product to incorporate into your diet to help your body recover from exercise, build muscle, or lose weight.
Protein powder is usually consumed through protein shakes. Depending on the type of protein powder you are using and what you are using it for, protein can be added to water or milk on its own or incorporated into other ingredients. The protein powder in your smoothies can really make a difference to your body and your diet, and that way it can be incorporated into a meal. By adding a scoop of protein powder to your smoothies, you get a tastier smoothie and extra protein. Many banana and berry smoothies work well with sweet protein powder flavors like chocolate, cookies and cream and peanut butter.
If you like trying different flavors of protein powder, try matching the flavor with different foods. Pancakes, porridge, cereals and yogurts are great foods to try as they have neutral but fruity flavors. Try fruity protein powders like strawberries and pink lemonade.
If you don’t like the taste of protein powder, you can choose an unflavored one and add it to your food and you won’t even notice the taste! This is also useful if you want to add protein powder to your food if you are bulking up or trying to build muscle fast. You can even add protein powder to coffee, potatoes, and even pasta sauces.
Boost your immunity with Bulk
Since the pandemic turned the world upside down in 2020, we have been trying to protect our health and strengthen our immune system. Although we can’t completely avoid diseases, by having a strong immune system you can fight them more easily and avoid the worst symptoms. Immunity supplements have become a big part of that and are so simple to incorporate into your daily routine.
With immune supplements, vitamins and minerals, it’s easier than ever to support your body’s natural defenses. Our body as a whole requires constant support, attention and care for you to function properly, whether physically, mentally and even emotionally. By having a rich diet and an active lifestyle, you are already helping your body and more particularly your immune system to function better. By adding immunity supplements to it, you strengthen your immune system and help yourself in the long run.
Bulk’s full line of vitamins and minerals come in powders, capsules and tablets. Whether you just want more vitamin C or want to boost different aspects of yourself, there are plenty of supplements available at Bulk. Popular powders that often get thrown into shakes and smoothies are matcha, spirulina, maca, spinach, and goji berries which are packed with vitamins and goodness for your body. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, you can start a live chat with Bulk and the experts will help you find what’s best for you.