- Cox & Cox wanted to celebrate the contribution of frontline workers during the pandemic and is therefore offering 25% off Blue Light Card members. This applies to NHS/Defence/Forces staff. In order to withdraw cash from their purchases, they simply need to log into their Blue Light account and head to the Cox & Cox discount section where there will be a promotional code to be used on full priced items.
- If you were impressed with your Cox & Cox purchase, share your joy with a friend and you could get a little bonus for yourself. Cox & Cox has a friend referral scheme, and for everyone you refer who makes a purchase, you’ll receive £25 as a thank you to spend on an order over £75. Your friend will also receive £25 to redeem on an order with a minimum value of £75.
- There are seasonal sales for events like Black Friday and after Christmas – watch out for the Cox & Cox ‘sale room’ where you can find items with savings ranging from 25-50%.
Does Cox & Cox have stores?
Cox & Cox is sold primarily through the catalogues, which are updated with stock to cover the different seasons, and through the website. You can also find edited collections for sale on Next.co.uk and Very.co.uk
How much is shipping ?
This will depend on the size of the order and how quickly you want it. Standard UK delivery will take 7-10 working days and cost £5.95. For larger items it will cost between £15 and £20. If delivered by ArrowXL/Ash Logistics, this will cost between £30 and £60, depending on size and will take up to five days. Bespoke items will cost between £30-£60 and take 10-12 weeks.
What is the return policy at Cox & Cox?
Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt, undamaged and in their original packaging with the return slip completed. Cox & Cox does not cover return shipping costs unless the item is faulty, damaged or has been shipped in error.
Can I return the painting?
You can return standard size jars and sample jars as long as the box has not been opened, the safety clip has not been removed or damaged and it is also in its original packaging . Before starting a project, consider a swatch from the color chart, then purchase a sample jar to confirm your choice.
How can I get in touch with Cox & Cox?
You can call the order line on 0330 333 2123 Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm*. Or you can use the email on the website.
Is there a newsletter I can subscribe to?
Yes, you can sign up for the newsletter online and you will receive details of exclusive subscriber discounts, sale alerts and the latest collections and products.
How to use a Cox & Cox discount code?
1. Select your Cox & Cox purchases then click on your basket.
2. A box marked Enter Media Code/Discount Code will appear in your shopping cart below your item details.
3. Enter your discount code and click “Apply”. You must enter the promotional code before proceeding with the secure payment because it cannot be applied later.
4. Discount codes are also valid over the phone, simply quote the code when ordering. See the terms and conditions of your promotional code for more details.
5. Promotional codes are not valid on products on sale, in liquidation, items from the Auction House or on gift certificates.
It’s time to celebrate
Christmas is always a bit special at Cox & Cox, and this year – buoyed by the promise of finally being able to spend it with family and friends – they’ve gone BIG! To make it easier to decide which dazzling decorations to choose, they’ve broken them down into trends, so you can match them with your decor or create a whole new look.
This year the trends were: Traditional – as sweet as a gingerbread house (which comes in the form of an advent calendar) with lots of red, white; Modern Abstract – full of pink and gold colors and contemporary shapes; French Blue – this brings the style of the Hamptons with wooden accents and a coastal palette; Magical – lots of golden, dark blue, white bunnies with hats and twinkling lights to create festive atmosphere; Neoclassical – layers of bleached, white and gold decorations with hints of marble and tree-sized statues for grand effect; Scandinavian Lakehouse – a neutral palette of dried flora and paper stars to create a serene scene; Industrial – subtle or metallic highlights and dark colors bring understated urban glamour.
Japandi – connect with nature and the season with paper, rattan and pampas decorations; Campervan – which brings a touch of seasonal glamor to the outdoors with a spectacular array of lights, including a magical wishing tree (from £195).
You can go as simple and charming as the Felt Mice Singing for the Tree (£25), or as OTT as the towering 10ft tall pre-lit Pine Tree for the Garden (£895) for a sparkling display inside and outside. And for a really cracking Christmas, buy your decoders with a discount code and save when you spend.
A blissful room
There’s room for everyone at Cox & Cox, from adults to the smallest four-legged members of the family, with fresh new designs.
For the master bedroom, a bed with a high headboard covered in a colorful velvet fabric will make all the difference. The fluted velvet bed in deep blue has slight wings on either side for a cozy, cocooning feel. The metal legs in a gold finish give a luxurious effect. It starts at a king-size and costs from £995.
A bed that has more than one purpose is always a good investment. The extendable daybed (£650) gives that studio vibe; it’s a comfy sofa by day, but at 208cm long it’s more than big enough to double as a bed at night, making it a great choice for tweens who want their own space. There is a large drawer underneath which can be used for storage, or pulled out and a mattress added for a sleeping solution.
A single wall bed in soft blue, gray or blush velvet (£750) looks like a wide, pleasingly plush chair, perfect for snuggling up with a good book. But if a guest is staying overnight, it can be folded so that the cushions form a 225cm long pocket spring mattress. Add a pillow and duvet and they’re ready to go (to sleep, hopefully).
Pets never like to wander away from their humans, and there has been a trend to include little nooks under kitchen units or sideboards for them to snuggle up. The Mandala Pet Bed (£150) in Soft Gray is a mattress with a cover woven from recycled plastic with plump fiber filling. Slip it under a counter or dresser to create the perfect dog den.