• To stay up to date, sign up for Currys aka Currys Perks emails. Currys Perks is the newsletter that sends exclusive discounts, contests and benefits straight to your inbox.
• The Currys sale is full of deals and discounts throughout the year. Go to the “Deals” section of the website to shop the latest offers. The offers drop-down list also offers specific offers such as clearance, credit offers, phone and SIM card offers and compares offers for TV, broadband and phones.
• Currys also has a price promise. If customers find something cheaper at another retailer, Currys will match the price. This includes discount code prices.
• If you have an old piece of technology that you want to get rid of, you can participate in the Currys take-back program. Trade in your old tech or devices and Currys will give you cash or gift cards.
• The Currys app is designed to make shopping at Currys easier, especially when you’re on the go. It is free to download and available on iOS and Android devices. You can easily shop, share and save products on the app and you can search by scrolling, scanning barcodes and via voice command.
Does Currys offer free shipping?
What is Currys return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 14 days of delivery. Make sure your item is unused and in its original packaging. To start a return, go to the returns page on the Currys website and follow the instructions. Once Currys has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Currys order?
When your item has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information and links to use to track your order. Alternatively, you can track your order on the Currys website or via Royal Mail and DPD (courier will be specified in your confirmation email).
What payment methods are available at Currys?
Currys accepts all major credit and debit cards and American Express. Currys also offers financing options.
Will Currys install my item?
Yes. When you order from Currys, you can select delivery and installation and reserve a time slot. Currys will deliver and install your order the same day and dispose of the packaging and your old appliance for you. Charges may apply for this, but this will be communicated to you at checkout.
What are Currys care services?
The care services provided by Currys are Care & Repair and Instant Replacement. Care & Repair is a service that can be added to your purchase that provides breakdown assistance and a 7-day repair promise. Other options are available like “Request a new one after your second repair” and you won’t have to pay for parts, labor or calls. Instant Replacement is another service that can be added to your purchase at checkout and this plan instantly replaces your product if it fails for three years.
Will Currys repair my item if it breaks?
If you have purchased the Service & Repair service, the Currys team will repair any issues you may have with your item.
Is there a Currys store near me?
Yes. Go to the “Store Finder” on the Currys website and enter your zip code to find the store nearest you.
How do I contact the Currys customer service team?
To contact Currys, call 0344 561 0000 or start a live chat on the website.
How to Use Currys Discount Codes
1. Find the Currys discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Currys discount codes page, on the website, and in emails from Currys.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. At checkout you will see a discount code box. Enter your code in the box and click “Apply”.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and your discount code will be applied to your total.
The Currys Go Greener Range
Over the past few years, more and more brands, companies and global organizations have committed to becoming greener. From making the manufacturing process more sustainable to offering recycling services, many companies are taking action to help clean up the planet.
In an effort to go greener, Currys has created its own Green Tech line. The Green Tech range is full of technologies and devices that use less energy or water. Although electrical appliances are a lot of waste, we will always need them. By buying products that are better for the environment, you are making a difference.
The Currys Green Tech range includes the latest washing machines, dryers, fridge-freezers, hobs and ovens. All eco-friendly washing machines and dryers are energy and water efficient. The characteristics or expressions to look for are “eco” and “cycles”. For example, on many machines you can choose the “eco” mode which keeps the temperature low for a more eco-friendly wash and you can choose faster wash cycles to save more water.
The brands included in the Green Tech collection are Aeg, Beko, Bosch, Candy, Grundig, Haier, Hoover, Hotpoint, Indesit, LG, Neff, Samsung and Siemens. By investing in a higher quality product, it will usually last longer than cheaper alternatives, so it will stay out of landfills for longer. If your item is past its best, you can sell it to Currys and they can reuse or recycle it for you.
How to find the best savings at Currys
Currys is well known for its sales, especially during major holidays and sales periods like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day and the January sales. In addition to big sales, Currys also offers tons of daily and weekly deals from which you can save money on the latest technology and electronics.
The deals you need to watch out for on Currys are headphones, gaming gear, TVs, laptops, and smart tech. Headphones and headphones from top brands like Beats and Samsung are extremely popular, and you can find some awesome deals on headphones and soundbars together. Gaming gear also sees regular price drops, especially on accessories like keyboards and mice. Currys is also a good retailer to look for PS5 games and restocks. TVs and laptops come with big deals like £300 off the latest models. Smart tech is also getting good discounts, especially on smartwatches from Garmin and Fitbit, and home systems from Amazon, Google and Facebook.
To start shopping the Currys sale, head to the “Deals” section of the website. In the drop-down list, you can buy clearance section, credit offers, mobile phone and SIM card offers. Currys also lets you compare broadband and TV deals, and you can check out the latest deals recommended by their experts. In the offers section, you will also find other discounts that are not only focused on withdrawing money. You can also find cashback and payment options, such as ‘Save up to £100 when you buy two or more large kitchen appliances’ and ‘Buy now and pay in 12 months’.