• To stay up to date, sign up for CycleStore emails. By subscribing to the newsletter, subscribers receive the latest news, offers and content directly to their inbox. When you sign up you automatically get a £5 voucher to spend at CycleStore.
• For more promotions and giveaways, be sure to follow the CycleStore Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
• The CycleStore Loyalty Program is available to all of their customers and is split into Elite and Pro. To enroll in the CycleStore loyalty program, your loyalty status is automatically applied based on your total spend on all of your orders to date. When your total reaches £100, you become an Elite Loyalty customer and get 6% off your subsequent orders. When your total reaches £300, you are promoted to Pro Loyalty Customer and your discount doubles to 12% on your subsequent orders. Loyal customers also receive exclusive offers, promotions and early access to sales.
Does CycleStore offer free shipping?
Yes. All delivery options are free when you spend over £20. If your order is under £20, delivery is £2.99.
What is CycleStore’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 12 months of purchase. Make sure your order is unused and in its original packaging and with manufacturer’s tags attached. To start a return, go to the returns section of the CycleStore site and complete a returns form. Once CycleStore has received your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my CycleStore order?
When your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information inside. Use it to track your order.
Can I exchange my CycleStore order?
CycleStore offers a 12 month exchange policy so you can exchange your item for a different size or color for an entire year.
Can I cancel my CycleStore order?
You can cancel your order by contacting the CycleStore team. If your order has been shipped, you will need to go through the return process.
Is there a CycleStore warranty policy?
All items come with a 12 month warranty, but some products may vary by brand.
What payment methods are available at CycleStore?
CycleStore accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.
Is there a CycleStore near me?
Yes. There is a CycleStore store in Congleton. If you can’t get there, we recommend shopping online.
How do I contact CycleStore customer service?
To contact CycleStore, call 01260 275554, email [email protected] or fill out a form on the site.
How to use CycleStore discount codes
1. Find the CycleStore discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 CycleStore discount codes page, website and emails.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below the total you will see a box that says “Have a discount or voucher code?” Enter your code in the box and click “Apply”.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and the discount will be applied to your total.
How to find the right bike for your child
Learning to ride a bike is one of the fundamentals of growing up. If you’re starting to think about teaching your kids to ride a bike, CycleStore has some great options for you, including mountain and trail bikes.
So how do you choose the right bike for your child? Start with their age. Buying bikes by age is a great way to start, and you can find 3-5, 5-7, and 7-10 year old bikes before moving on to teen and adult bikes. By shopping by age, you’re more likely to find a bike that matches their height and weight, reducing the pressure of finding the perfect bike.
When choosing bikes at a younger level, they are more likely to come with stabilizers. Stabilizers are a handy way to get kids used to riding a bike before you take them off. This gives them a bit of independence as they can ride with confidence before switching to two wheels.
Style is also important when choosing a children’s bike. Whether they want to choose a bike in their favorite color or with their favorite characters on the side, it should be their choice because it makes them more excited about riding a bike. It’s also fun to find matching accessories like similarly styled helmets. Be sure to check what type of bike it is, especially if you’re looking for a specialized bike for them, such as a mountain or trail bike.
The best cycling sunglasses
Rain or shine, it’s always a good idea to have a good pair of cycling sunglasses to keep you from squinting while you ride. Unlike cheap sunglasses found on rotating supermarket or airport racks, the best cycling sunglasses have a wide range of features. From boosting contrast, to reducing glare, to keeping grain, grime and flies out of your eyes, there’s so much that a good pair of cycling sunglasses can do.
To find the best cycling sunglasses for you, you need to consider your lens color. Despite what you might think, the color of your lens matters. The color of the lenses really changes your sunglasses and gives a special power. Sunglasses with yellow lenses increase contrast, making it easier to differentiate between road and sky. Blue lenses reduce glare and stress on the eyes and are useful in low light conditions. Brown or amber lenses improve depth perception. Clear lenses are also better for night outings and help keep grit and grime out of your eyes.
Most cycling sunglasses have cleaner, more geometric lines that fit better on the face and next to a helmet. The main brands that sell great sunglasses for cycling are Koo, Oakley, Rapha, SunGod and Tifosi. CycleStore offers an extensive range of eyewear for your cycling needs, including 100% sunglasses, specialist optics, bifocals and goggles.