• To stay informed, subscribe to the Eve Sleep newsletter. By signing up, subscribers get access to the latest news, product launches and offers.
• For more promotions and contests, be sure to follow Eve Sleep’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest pages.
• The Eve Sleep clearance sale is slashing the prices of its top-selling mattresses and other sleep products. Depending on inventory and the time of year, the clearance sale can be full of deals or just a handful of products, so be sure to check back regularly if you want to score some great deals on mattresses or bedding. Eve Sleep often has seasonal deals where you can get a percentage off if you spend more than a certain price on the website.
• Eve Sleep offers a friend referral program. If you refer a friend, they’ll get £100 off their first order and you’ll get £50 as a thank you.
• Eve Sleep also offers an NHS discount to Blue Light cardholders.
Does Eve Sleep offer free shipping?
Yes. Eve Sleep offers free standard delivery on mattresses, toppers and bed frames. If you order a smaller item, standard delivery costs £4. Shoppers can also choose designated day delivery which is £6 on small orders or £19 on large orders.
What is Eve Sleep’s return policy?
Eve Sleep has many return policies, depending on what you order. All Eve Sleep mattresses come with a 1-year risk-free trial so you can use it for up to a year and if you don’t like it you can return it for a refund. For pillows, bedding, furniture and other Eve Sleep products, you have 30 days to return your items. To start a return, you will need to fill out a form on the Eve Sleep website. Once Eve Sleep has received and assessed your order, a refund will be issued.
What is the Deliver, Remove & Recycle service at Eve Sleep?
The Eve Sleep Deliver, Remove and Recycle service means that when your new mattress is delivered, the delivery team will remove your old one and recycle it for you. This is only available on mattresses and costs £40. You will need to select this option at checkout.
How do I track my Eve Sleep order?
Once your order has been dispatched, Eve Sleep will send you an email with tracking links and email information inside. Use it to track your order. You can also click “Track My Delivery” on the Eve Sleep website and search by email address or tracking number to find your order.
What payment methods are available at Eve Sleep?
Eve Sleep accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
What guarantees are available at Eve Sleep?
Eve Sleep offers a range of warranties on its products. Mattresses have a 10 year warranty, bed mattresses, furniture and sleeper sets have a 5 year warranty and bedding, linens, night sets and accessories have a 2 year warranty .
Is there an Eve Sleep store near me?
No, Eve Sleep is an online store only and can only be purchased online.
How do I contact Eve Sleep customer service?
To contact Eve Sleep, start a live chat or fill out a contact form on the website. Opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How to Use Eve Sleep Discount Codes
1. Find the Eve Sleep discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Eve Sleep discount codes page, on the website and via email.
2. Do your shopping, add everything to your cart and head to the shopping cart.
3. Below your item summary, you will see a box that says “Discount Code“. Enter your code here and click “Apply”.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and the discount will be added to your total.
The Eve Sleep Premium hybrid mattress
The Eve Sleep Premium Hybrid mattress is one of the most popular Eve Sleep mattresses and one of the best mattresses on the market (rated by T3 in our guide to the best mattresses). The Eve Sleep Premium Hybrid is a premium mattress that has many advanced features that provide a great night’s sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning.
The Eve Sleep Premium Hybrid Mattress features five thick layers of high-tech foam with over 1500 full-size pocket coils. Sitting at a height of 28cm, this hybrid design offers incredible support and provides excellent pressure relief and improved airflow. The top of the mattress is a quilted cover with woven strands that provide antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. It can also be removed if you wish to wash it. This is followed by five layers of foam that vary in thickness, depth and amount of memory foam to support different parts of your body and be extremely comfortable.
Layers of foam and coils create a medium-firm mattress that also features temperature regulation. If you tend to get hot at night, the Eve Sleep Premium Hybrid helps you cool down and regulate your body temperature while you sleep on it. It’s a bit pricey, but overall it’s a high-quality mattress that’s a great investment if you’re looking for a new sleep setup. With Eve Sleep’s one-year trial, you also have plenty of time to test it out and decide if it’s right for you.
How do I maintain my mattress?
To get the most out of your mattress and keep it in top condition, it’s important that you take care of it so that it lasts for years. There are a few simple ways to maintain your mattress to extend its life.
Starting with the basics, make sure you have a mattress protector and wash your sheets regularly. Mattress pads are primarily designed to protect against stains, spills, and other damage. Most protectors are usually waterproof or water resistant, ideal if you drink in bed or have young children. Another function is hygiene as you can remove your mattress protector and wash it to remove allergens and stains. Mattress pads also tend to have a little extra padding to make sleeping more comfortable. In addition to washing your mattress protector, be sure to wash your sheets and bed linens every 1-2 weeks to keep your mattress fresh and clean.
If you don’t have a mattress protector and you spill on your mattress, clean it with warm soapy water. If you buy an Eve Sleep mattress, you can remove the top panel of the mattress and put it in the wash to kill dust mites and remove stains. To protect the mattress springs or foam, avoid bending it when putting on new sheets and try not to jump on it.
Finally, it is important to let your mattress breathe from time to time. To do this, pull your covers back and allow air to enter the mattress. Depending on the tag on your mattress, it will tell you how often you need to rotate it, so be sure to do that as well.