- A nice and easy way to stay up to date with Footasylum is to sign up for newsletters. By signing up to the Footasylum newsletter, you get instant access to the latest launches, events and offers straight to your inbox.
- To follow more promotions, be sure to follow Footasylum’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube pages.
- Footasylum sales and outlets are available on the website, with huge offers and discounts on men’s, women’s and children’s categories.
- The Footasylum app features the full Footasylum catalog and unlocks access to exclusive offers and products through Footasylum UNLCKD. With the app, iOS and Android users have access to its full range of apparel, footwear and accessories with easy filtering and a quick checkout process. Footasylum UNLCKD also allows users to shop online and scan in-store to earn vouchers with every purchase and unlock Footasylum events and experiences.
- Footasylum has great discount offers for NHS staff and students. NHS staff get 10% off in-store and online with their Blue Light card. In partnership with UNiDAYS, students can register and verify their student status for free and receive 10% off Footasylum online.
- For people who buy a lot on Footasylum and want unlimited shipping, you can sign up with FA UN-LTD. Simply pay a one-time cost of £9.99 for unlimited priority delivery for a full year.
What are Footasylum’s delivery options?
Footasylum offers standard delivery for £3.95, next day delivery for £4.99 and Sunday delivery for £6.99. For people who want unlimited delivery, you can pay £9.99 for a full year of free, unlimited priority delivery with no minimum spend.
What is Footasylum’s return policy?
If you wish to return your order, you can do so within 14 days of receipt. Make sure your order is unused and in its original packaging and tags. To start a return, complete the return form provided with your order and follow the instructions on the form. You can return your product via Asda toyou, CollectPlus, Hermes and InPost. Once Footasylum has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
Can I exchange my Footasylum order?
Yes. If you wish to exchange your order, complete the exchange section of the return form included with your order and return your item. Footasylum exchanges are only available in the UK.
How do I track my Footasylum order?
To track your order, you will have received an email when your order is shipped. This will contain tracking information and links you can use to track your order. You can also enter your order number and email address in Hermes to track your delivery.
Can I cancel my Footasylum order?
Footasylum processes its orders very quickly, so there is a small window where you can cancel your order and prevent it from going out. This will need to be done within 20-30 minutes of ordering. If you miss this window, you will need to go through the return process.
What payment methods are available at Footasylum?
Footasylum accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Laybuy and Klarna.
Is there a Footasylum store near me?
There are many Footasylum stores across the UK, just go to the ‘Store Finder’ section of the website, enter your location and you will find the nearest store.
How do I contact Footasylum customer service?
To contact Footasylum, start a live chat or WhatsApp conversation on the website. Customer service hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
1. Find the Footasylum discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Footasylum discount codes page, website and emails.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below your order summary you will see ‘Have a discount code?‘ Click on this drop-down menu, enter your code in the box and click “Apply”. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will update accordingly.
If you are a regular Footasylum customer, you may consider downloading the Footasylum app. The Footasylum app is a great way for users to shop for the latest Footasylum offers and products and accumulate loyalty points and vouchers that can be used in-store or online.
Rather than shopping on the Footasylum website, the Footasylum app (available on iOS and Android devices) is a quick and easy way to shop the full catalog of products from your phone or tablet. The Footasylum app offers all the latest in streetwear, athleisure and footwear, including heritage styles, exclusive colorways, cutting-edge technology and more. For a next-level shopping experience, the app lets you filter by brand, color, size, and style so you can easily find what you want. The app also has a smooth payment process with good delivery options, available in over 60 countries.
Footasylum UNLCKD is the app’s loyalty program that allows users to shop online and scan in-store vouchers available on the app to earn vouchers with every purchase. Footasylum UNLCKD also means you can access invaluable experiences like Footasylum events and product launches. You can register for Footasylum UNLCKD through the Footasylum website before using it on the app.
If you’re a regular Footasylum shopper and want unlimited access to the latest news and products from the biggest sports and fashion brands, the Footasylum app is definitely worth downloading…and it’s free.
As one of the UK’s leading retailers of sportswear, streetwear and fashion apparel, Footasylum has access to the latest collections from popular brands. As a third-party retailer, you can find bargain prices on top brands in the Footasylum sale and outlet sections. Footasylum runs individual and seasonal sales that are different from major brand websites or stores, allowing you to save money and get cheap deals on the latest collections. Be sure to check out the Footasylum Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day Sale for deep discounts.
Top brands to buy on Footasylum include: Adidas, Alessandro Zavetti, Berghaus, Converse, Hoodrich, Jordan, Kickers, Kings Will Dream, Monterrain, Montirex, New Balance, Nicce, Nike, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, UGG and Zavetti Canada . These brands are always trending on the Footasylum website, so if you’re looking for the latest products and collections from them, check out Footasylum first for exclusive discounts.
As the seasons pass, more and more collections and features are promoted, but there are a few lines and editions that never go out of style and are popular all year round. When you hover over the drop-down menus for men, women, and children, you’ll see “Featured” on the right side. These featured collections are usually the most popular and top-selling products on the Footasylum website.
For example, Footasylum has cleverly put together the All Black Footwear and All White Trainers collections. Black and white are the most popular color for footwear and clothing, as they act as a neutral base for bolder patterns and brighter tones. With this in mind, Footasylum has put all black shoes and all white shoes into its own collection so that shoppers can easily find the most popular shoe style in classic colors.