- To start saving at Go Outdoors, sign up for a Go Outdoors Membership Card. The Go Outdoors Membership Card offers 12 months of benefits for just £5. Members can save up to 50% off the retail price, receive a 10% price reduction, and gain access to exclusive cardholder offers. You can buy a membership card in store or a card will be automatically added to your shopping cart during your online payment.
- For up-to-date news and information, sign up for the Go Outdoors newsletter. It’s a great way to receive the latest offers and exclusive content.
- The Go Outdoors sale is on the top left of their homepage where you can find exclusive in-store deals. The sale is categorized into men’s and women’s choices and you can shop by brand or department – nice and easy!
- All students looking for savings can get 10% off with UNiDays by registering and verifying their student status.
- If your employer offers a Cycle Scheme, Go Outdoors can help you save on new bikes. Simply sign up for the Go Outdoors Cycle Scheme, choose a bike from them, hire it for a term and you’ll only pay a fraction of the cost at the end.
- Additional group discounts are for DofE attendees, Scouts, and Guides, where attendees can get discounted prices on kit, free try-ons, and additional resources. Finally, customers can win £200 vouchers when they take photos of their adventures and post them on social media using the hashtag: #gomakethemostofit.
Does Go Outdoors offer free shipping?
You can get free shipping on all orders if you are a Go Outdoors member card holder. If you’re not, delivery is free when you spend £70 and only costs £3.95 if less. If you choose to click and collect or book and collect within the hour, it’s free.
What is Go Outdoors return policy?
Customers can return their Go Outdoors order online and in-store. Go Outdoors will issue a full refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase, provided you have proof of purchase. You can return your goods in store or by Royal Mail, Collect Plus or courier.
Can I exchange my Go Outdoors order?
Yes, you can exchange your order, but exchanges are only available at Go Outdoors stores.
How do I track my Go Outdoors order?
When you ordered from Go Outdoors, you received a confirmation text and email containing a link. Click this link for the latest tracking information. You can also log in to your Go Outdoors account to view the latest updates on your order.
What payment methods does Go Outdoors accept?
Go Outdoors accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
Does the Go Outdoors price match?
Yes, but you will need to have a Go Outdoors membership card to take advantage of their 10% price match guarantee.
Do I need a Go Outdoors membership card?
It is not essential that you have a Go Outdoors membership card as you can always shop properly on the Go Outdoors website or in-store and take advantage of the latest sales and offers. However, if you shop a lot at Go Outdoors and want match prices and 50% off retail prices, a membership card is definitely a good thing to have.
Is there a Go Outdoors store near me?
There are hundreds of Go Outdoors stores across the UK. Go to the “Store Locator” section of the website and enter your postal code to find a store near you.
How do I contact Go Outdoors customer service?
To get in touch with the Go Outdoors team you can call them on 0330 008 1555 or email [email protected]. There is also a contact form on the Go Outdoors website or you can go to one of the many UK stores.
How to Use Go Outdoors Discount Codes
1. Find the Go Outdoors promo code you want to use, review the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these promo codes on the T3 Go Outdoors vouchers page, the Go Outdoors website or via email.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
4. If the code is invalid, a red message will appear and the discount will not be applied. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before applying.
5. Go Outdoors will automatically add a membership card to your basket for £5 and the savings from the discount card will be applied. If you already have a membership card, you can enter your discount card number.
What to buy for your next camping trip
Although it may be early in the year and the weather isn’t ideal for camping, your next camping trip could be just around the corner and there’s no better time to sort your equipment. Whether you’re a novice camper or an outdoor expert, you can find all the essentials and accessories you need for your next adventure at Go Outdoors.
Camping is fun for the whole family and you only need the basics to get started. The most obvious item you will need is a tent. Determine how many people are coming with you or might be in the future and choose from tents for 1-2 people up to 10+ tents. Tents are real investment pieces and it is important to have one well made, especially if you are going to use it a lot. Tents usually come with pegs and poles, but if you want extras, they’re always handy to put in your bag.
Then you will need sleeping bags and treadmills. If you’re more of a ‘glamper’, you can opt for an airbed, but for easy packing and storage, sleeping bags and treadmills are for the win. If you plan to sit outside your tent in the evening, invest in chairs or a folding table. It’s great for playing games, watching the sunset, and eating your food. Speaking of which, you might want to consider whether you’ll be cooking outside. If you plan to cook, barbecues are always at hand or you can use gas stoves. Don’t forget to pack extra gasoline and bring plates and cutlery suitable for camping.
These are the basics you will need to start camping. Wherever you go camping, be sure to update your gear with Go Outdoors.
Scouts and Guides with Go Outdoors
Go Outdoors is a partner of Scouts Association and Girlguiding. These organizations are leading UK charities that encourage young boys and girls to get outside and take up adventurous activities, like canoeing, rock climbing, camping and more. As the UK’s largest outdoor store, Go Outdoors has partnered with both of these organisations, including the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and offers them huge discounts to get the kids outside and on adventures.
Go Outdoors is the Boy Scouts Association recommended outdoor retailer. The Scouts Association is the largest Scouting organization in the UK and has thousands of young members and adult volunteers. To help with this, Go Outdoors offers discounts on Scout clothing and gear and offers in-store try-on sessions and kit talks for Scouting events. Go Outdoors is also offering a 15% discount for Leaders and 10% for Members, while allowing Scouts to recruit and fundraise at their stores.
Likewise, Go Outdoors is the recommended outdoor retailer for Girlguiding. Girlguiding or The Guide Association is the largest all-female guiding charity. Like the Boy Scouts, he encourages girls to explore the outdoors, participate in development projects, and earn achievement badges. Go Outdoors offers a wide range of clothing and equipment from its own brand as well as other popular brands. Girls can get their kit at a discounted price and get kit talks in store that can be tailored to their units.
If your child is part of the scouts or guides, Go Outdoors is the perfect store to buy their new kit or uniform.