- To stay up to date with the latest Goldsmiths news and offers, sign up for the newsletter. These emails are full of news and VIP information, so if there’s a sale, you’ll be the first to know and the first to buy.
- For even more news, visit Goldsmiths’ Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest channels.
- For months now, Goldsmiths has been offering up to 50% off sales. This half-price jewelry and watch sale saves you hundreds on men’s and women’s designer watches, engagement rings, diamonds and more.
- Every purchase on the Goldsmiths site and stores (including sale) enjoys free home delivery on all orders or free click and collect, so you don’t have to worry about extra charges.
- Goldsmiths also offers a “gift with purchase” offer. For a limited time only, customers can purchase any watch or timepiece priced at £1,000 or more and receive a fine leather Montblanc notebook as a gift. If you spend more than £2,000 you will also receive a Montblanc pen. To take advantage of this, you will need to shop on the GWP Watch page and browse selected watches. Of course, terms and conditions apply, so if you’re interested, head to the Goldsmiths website or in-store for more information.
Is Goldsmiths shipping free?
Will a signature be required for delivery of Goldsmiths?
Typically yes. If your order is under £100 you may not need to sign, but if it is over £100 you will probably need to sign.
Can I click and collect my Goldsmiths order?
Yes, you can and it’s free!
How do I track my Goldsmiths order?
When you order from Goldsmiths, you will receive an email with your tracking number once it has been collected from their fulfillment center. You can track your order using the link in the email or via the courier’s app. If you provided a mobile number when purchasing your item, you will receive text updates.
Can I cancel or modify my Goldsmiths order?
You can cancel or change your Goldsmiths order, but you will need to do this as soon as possible and you should contact the customer service team.
What is Goldsmiths return policy?
To return an item, go to the Returns Information page on the Goldsmiths website. You will need to select what you are returning and how much it will cost, then you will be asked to call customer service for your return authorization number and you will need to complete a returns form. Refunds can be requested within 14 days of shipment and exchanged within 30 days.
What methods of payment do goldsmiths accept?
Accepted payment methods include credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, gift cards and Finance.
Does Goldsmiths offer any special discounts or promises?
Goldsmiths offer a price match promise online and in-store. If you find a product cheaper than Goldsmiths elsewhere, you will need to submit a price promise request via email. There are terms and conditions that come with it, so be sure to check that out. Goldsmiths are also offering a 10% student discount with Student Beans and a 20% discount if you are a key worker. Finally, you can also use your Tesco Clubcard points to buy Goldsmiths products.
Does Goldsmiths offer repairs?
Yes. Goldsmiths offer maintenance of watches and jewelry, cleaning, repair, engraving and changing batteries.
Is there a Goldsmiths store near me?
There are over 90 Goldsmiths stores in the UK and Ireland. Visit the store finder page on the website to find your local store.
How can I contact the Goldsmiths customer service team?
To contact Goldsmiths customer services call them on 0800 085 8250 or email them on [email protected]. You can also chat with the team on the live web chat.
How to Use Goldsmiths Discount Codes
1. Find the Goldsmiths discount code you want to use and go to the website. You can find them on the T3 Goldsmiths voucher code page, the Goldsmiths website, social media or via email. Remember to consult the T&Cs before starting your purchases.
2. Select all the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
3. When you are in the shopping cart, you will see ‘Do you have a promotional code?‘ on the right side of the page under “Summary”.
4. Type the code and click Apply. From there, the discount will be added and you can proceed to checkout.
How to choose the perfect earrings
It’s really special to give someone a new pair of earrings, but if you’re not a jewelry expert, the thought of choosing the right earrings probably seems like a daunting task. . Fortunately, Goldsmiths is here to help. You can be sure Goldmsiths jewelry is of high quality as the company has been in the business for over 230 years! The team are passionate about all things jewelry, and if you need help choosing earrings, a live chat option is available on the website where you can talk to an expert member of the team.
There is a wide variety of choices when it comes to Goldsmiths earrings. With hoops, drops and earring styles available in silver, white gold, rose gold and yellow gold. A good place to start your search is to think about other jewelry the person you’re shopping for has and find a set of earrings that matches that style. Another thing to consider is, do they like simple and classic designs or do they prefer bold pieces. Goldsmiths has an abundance of styles, from classic silver hoops to striking green amethyst earrings, there really is something for everyone!
Buying new jewelry is an investment, but Goldsmiths has plenty of options regardless of your budget. For all the bargain hunters, it’s worth checking out Goldsmiths sales where you can often find discounts of up to 50%. Simply go to the “sale” section and filter by “earrings” to find beautiful, timeless earrings at a discounted price. Of course, you can save even more when you insert one of our discount codes at checkout, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest offers.
Goldsmiths: Official Rolex Dealers
As we have established, goldsmiths are experts in making and selling watches. Since 1919, Goldsmiths has been an Official Rolex Retailer and was the premier authorized retailer of Rolex watches in the UK for several years.
Rolex at Goldsmiths is vast with festive and best-selling selections available online and in-store. Rolex watches are crafted from the finest raw materials, then assembled with impressive quality and attention to detail. These materials include gold, leather, steel and more and the large open dials are exquisitely crafted to achieve the highest standards.
Selections of men’s and women’s Rolex watches available at Goldsmiths include: Air-King, Cellini, Cosmograph Daytona, DateJust, Day-Date, Explorer, GMT-Master II, Milgaus, Oyster Perpetual, Pearl-Master Sea-Dweller, Sky- Dweller, Submariner and Yacht-Master. All of these collections are available in yellow, rose or white gold, Oystersteel and can be complemented with gemstone embellishments, such as diamond bezels and dials.
Men can buy all the collections mentioned above. Women can shop the DateJust, Day-Date and Pearl-Master collections, all made from noble metals and adorned with natural gemstones.
If you are a watch expert and know exactly what you want in a watch, Goldsmiths makes it easy to buy Rolex watches. Easily choose the diameter, collection, material, size and dial to find the Rolex watch available according to your specifications. Depending on your style, aesthetic and profession, Rolex and Goldsmiths have the perfect watch option for you. Find your watch by visiting the store and chatting with an expert or you can start a live chat on the website to find the best watch for you.