- To keep up to date with Golf Support news, subscribe to the newsletter. By subscribing, you will be the first to know about the latest offers and promotions.
- The Golf Support Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages are a great way to follow more offers and giveaway information.
- Golf Support helps its customers to collect loyalty points to be used on the Golf Support site. When you order with Golf Support, you will have an account created for you where your loyalty points will be awarded automatically as you shop. Loyalty points are awarded at a rate of 2% of your total spend and points are redeemable at checkout and can be used for anything on the website. Golf Support runs points promotions throughout the year where you can double your points or increase the value of the points you currently have.
- For the Golf Support sale, head to the clearance section at the top of the website where you can purchase apparel, shoes, and gear like clubs, putters, and balls.
- For the most popular offers from Golf Support, scroll down the homepage to find the latest deals and special pre-order items. Golf Support runs a lower price promise where if you find a product cheaper on another website, Golf Support will credit you the difference to guarantee you the best and lowest price.
Does Golf Support offer free shipping?
Golf Support offers free delivery on orders over £50. If your order is less than £50 delivery will cost £2.85. Deliveries are sent from Royal Mail or DPD and international delivery is available and costs vary by location.
What is Golf Support’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return your item within 14 days of receiving it. Notify the Golf Support Team via email and return your order unused and in the original packaging and tags. Refunds will be issued once Golf Support has received and assessed the order.
How do I track my Golf Support order?
To track your order, you will have received an email or SMS confirming your order with tracking links and information inside. You can also track your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history.
What payment methods are available at Golf Support?
Golf Support accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
What is the Golf Support Price Beat Promise?
Golf Support’s price beats the promise where if you find a product cheaper elsewhere they will credit you the difference to guarantee you the best and lowest price.
Do I need a Golf Support account?
You don’t need a Golf Support account to make purchases, but an account will be created for you when you shop with them, where you can store loyalty points and make shopping easier next time.
What is the Golf Support Insurance Replacement Service?
Golf Support will insure your items with their insurance adjusters and help you replace your items in the event of breakage.
Is there a Golf Support store near me?
There is a Golf Support outlet in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire where you can shop online.
How do I contact the Golf Support customer service team?
To contact Golf Support call 01623 421965 or complete a contact form on their website.
How to Use Golf Support Promo Codes
1. Find the Golf Support discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Golf Support discount codes page and via newsletters.
2. Do your shopping and add everything to your basket.
3. Go to your cart. Under your order summary, you will see “Use Discount Code”. Enter your code in the box and click “Redeem Code”. The page will refresh and your total will update with the added discount.
How Golf Support Helps Golf Companies and Corporate Teams
As the golf experts, Golf Support offers amazing deals on golf equipment for players of all skill levels. Golf Support offers amazing discounts and special offers on corporate golf and golf clubs and companies.
All golf companies enjoy incredible benefits when buying with Golf Support. When you and your team members pay anything to Golf Support, they receive 2% of their members’ combined net spend with Golf Support. This means that your company is credited with extra money to spend on golf equipment. Golf Support also offers free caps, t-shirts and bags depending on how much each member spends and these will all come with your company logo printed on at no additional cost. Companies can also purchase Golf Support gift certificates to use as prizes.
To take advantage of all these Golf Support benefits, you will need to register your company. If you’re part of a corporate golf team, you can purchase premium branded logo golf gifts, including apparel, caps, hats, balls, luggage, towels and more again at competitive prices. Lots of merchandise is available that you can customize with your logo and team name. This is a great idea if you play in regular competitions and want to promote your team. Having a branded kit makes you and your teammates look more professional and put together. Most elements of the Golf Support website are available for customization so you can choose what you need and arrange branding and customization with the Golf Support team.
What to pack on a golf trip
If you are going on a golf trip with your friends or family, you need to make sure you have the right equipment. Whether you’re a beginner golfer or a seasoned pro, here are some things you need to take with you on your next golf trip.
Unsurprisingly, you will definitely need your clubs, balls and your golf bag. This is the base otherwise you can’t play! Be sure to bring extra balls in case you lose any. A suitable bag is always essential, so make sure you have a waterproof bag, big enough to hold everything and you can even choose a wheeled bag if you prefer to pull a bag behind you rather than carry it over your shoulder. Additional accessories you will need are a good pair of sunglasses, a cap and a good umbrella. Golf is exclusively outdoors, so you should be prepared for any kind of weather conditions.
Golf Support offers a wide range of golf equipment so you can get everything for your next golf outing in one place. If you’re a seasoned golfer, Golf Support offers specialty golf clubs tailored to your grip, swing, size, and whether you’re left or right handed. These will be slightly more expensive than a regular golf club, but a custom club will last a lifetime and are completely unique to you.