In Pokémon GO we can enter promotional codes with which to obtain free items, although it is true that the game itself does not specify very clearly how to do this. In this Pokémon GO guide, we show you where to enter the codes:
How to enter codes in Pokémon GO? Step by step
Please note that to enter promotional codes in our Pokémon GO account, the steps to follow are different on Android and iOS.
How to Redeem Pokémon GO Codes on Android Devices
- We open the game. Obviously we must have it updated to be able to log in.
- Touch the Poké Ball icon.
- Tap Shop.
- Inside the store, at the bottom, we will see a box called Promotions.
- We tap on the text box and enter the code in question.
How to Redeem Pokémon GO Codes on Apple Devices
Apple devices do not allow us to enter Pokémon GO promotional codes from the game itself, so we will have to do it from the Pokémon GO/Niantic website:
- We enter this website.
- We log in with the same data as our Pokémon GO account.
- Enter the promotional code.
- If the code was valid, a message will appear with the items we have obtained in Pokémon GO.
- We connect to Pokémon GO to automatically receive items.
Where can I find Pokémon GO codes?
The most reliable way to get Pokémon GO promo codes for free in-game items is to follow the official Niantic Labs and Pokémon GO accounts on social media such as Twitter; from time to time they publish code that we can use once per account:
Another reliable method to get Pokémon GO promo codes is to have an active Twitch Prime Gaming subscription, access this website and log in with our Amazon Prime or Twitch account. Every month they give out codes to get free items.