- To keep up to date with HP, it’s always a good idea to create an HP account. This helps customers easily shop on HP’s website, view their order history, and quickly take advantage of sales, discounts, and money-saving offers. For direct news, subscribe to the HP newsletter. Their emails give customers the latest product news, special sales, and relevant information to help you with your HP products. This information includes tips and support solutions, security alerts, and custom software updates for your HP products.
- For the latest offers from HP, go to the “Store” drop-down menu and click “Offers & Latest Products” under the “Featured” section. This takes you to their current offers which is a full page of offers for you to browse. HP has great deals all year round, and you can easily shop laptops, printers, and accessories. Typically, HP offers percentage offers such as 20% off home laptops, but they also offer bundle offers such as “Buy X and X together and save X”.
- If you are an HP printer user, you can sign up for HP Instant Ink. HP Instant Ink is a service that delivers new cartridges to your doorstep and customers can save up to 70% on this service and receive a £10 credit.
- On the “Offers and Latest Products” page, scroll down and you will see “HP Store Links”. These are different stores that people can buy from and that allow customers to save even more money on HP products. These stores apply to different groups and people, such as schools, NHS, HP employees, friends and family and many more. For example, the HP Student Store is offering up to 40% off a range of HP products and students and teachers can sign up for this discount. HP for Business is another top store that offers businesses a 30-day credit account, printing and supply plans, as well as financing and leasing of HP products and services.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with HP sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 Vouchers for HP page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does HP offer free shipping?
All HP products come with free shipping. Deliveries typically take 3-5 business days and you will receive emails and delivery notifications from HP once you place your order.
What is HP’s return policy?
To initiate a return, contact the HP team by phone or email. Be sure to include your store order number and the HP team will advise you on how to return your package. Some orders can be delivered, so you will receive detailed instructions and return labels. If your order needs to be collected, the courier will take care of it for you, but make sure you get a collection receipt from the driver. You will receive a refund within 14 days of the cancellation and return date.
How do I track my HP order?
Go to the “Track My Order” page on the HP website. Enter your order number, email address, and shipping zip code and you’ll see the status of your order.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Once your order has been placed, it cannot be changed or modified. You will need to cancel the order and place a new one. To cancel your order, you will need to log in or have your order tracking information. You will see “I have a question about my order” and when you click on it you can select “I want to cancel my order”. Follow the steps after selecting this.
What payment methods does HP offer?
Customers can pay for their HP order by credit and debit card, PayPal, prepayment, PayPal Pay in 3, and business finance.
What is the HP Care Pack?
HP Care Pack Services provide an enhanced level of support and are an extension of the HP Limited Warranty for your HP equipment. You can buy them online or in store and you will need to register your care pack to activate it.
Will HP repair my device for me if it breaks down?
HP has its virtual support repair center that you can use on your PCs and printers. You can contact HP Support to discuss your issue online or over the phone and you can find HP Certified Service Centers in your area to help you with any repairs.
Is there an HP store near me?
HP has many stores around the world, so visit their website to locate the store nearest you.
How do I contact the HP Customer Service team?
To contact the HP Customer Care team, you can call them on 0207 660 3859 or start a live chat with them on the website.
How to use HP promotional codes
1. Find the HP voucher code you want to use and go to your local store or website. These vouchers can be found on the HP T3 vouchers page, their website and their newsletters. Remember to consult the T&Cs before starting your purchases.
2. Add all items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Enter the voucher code without any spaces in the voucher field during checkout. Click “Apply” and the voucher amount will be deducted from your total.
4. Customers can only use one promotional code at a time, and you cannot apply the code after placing your order.
All About HP Chromebooks
Chromebooks have quickly become extremely popular since their release in 2011. Since then, they have really grown and adapted so that more and more people can use them. Chromebooks are a new type of computer that runs on a Linux-based Chrome OS operating system. It was originally designed to rely on web applications and use them for tasks using the Google Chrome browser. They have now been extended to run on Android and Linux apps and can also work offline. Chromebooks take advantage of Google products, such as Gmail, Calendars, Drive, and Google Play, along with other apps.
While Chromebooks were originally adapted by Google, more and more computer brands are now offering their own versions of the Chromebook, still running on a mix of Chrome and Android. HP has its own Chromebook devices, including laptops, PCs, and desktops. Their Chromebooks are ideal for home, school, work, and everything in between, making them great devices for the whole family.
HP Chromebooks are designed to be versatile and flexible, meaning you can go from watching TV to writing documents and editing photos. All apps are easily and quickly accessible and depending on the model you choose, you can detach the keyboard and turn your laptop into a tablet. If you’re a multitasker, HP Chromebooks are great choices because you can quickly switch between apps and juggle multiple things at once. As hybrid working continues to become the norm, having a laptop or tablet that you can take anywhere without too much hassle or added weight, HP Chromebooks are compact, lightweight, and fit easily into any bag or case you need.
What is HP Instant Ink?
Having a printer at home has become increasingly essential mainly due to hybrid and remote working. A printer is extremely beneficial for the whole family, whether you need it to create hard copies of important documents or your children need to print out their homework. Printers have become essential parts for your home office, but although they are easy to use and can last a lifetime, there is one thing that can be a bit annoying about a printer and that is it’s out of ink.
While ink isn’t too expensive and you need it to keep your printer running, it can be annoying to constantly have to replenish your ink supply, especially if you’re doing a big print job. Fortunately, HP Instant Ink has you covered.
HP Instant Ink is a convenient service from HP that sends ink and toner to your doorstep whenever you need it so you never run out. With this service, shipping and prepaid recycling are already included and it is very easy to sign up. To get started, you need to purchase an HP printer or register your current printer, sign up, and choose a plan. There are ink and toner plans available starting at 99p. If you already own an HP printer, you’ll need to make sure it’s eligible for the Instant Ink plan by visiting the website.
To keep up to date with your printer usage and ink levels, download the HP Smart app that takes care of it for you. This way you can easily be alerted when your levels drop and you can order your next case of ink, saving you the time and money of running to stores for more.