- For all the latest news from LD Mountain Centre, sign up to receive newsletters. By signing up for the newsletter, customers will be the first to receive special offers, news and product launches straight to their inbox.
- To shop the LD Mountain Center sale, go to the “Clearance” section of the website. There you can shop for individual sales and categories, for example, customers can get up to 70% off the entire store, but if you are looking for something specific, you can shop just the camping or ski sections. If you see something you like, be sure to go because once it’s gone, it’s gone for good.
- LD Mountain Center’s Price Match Promise means that if customers find something cheaper on another site or retailer, LD Mountain Center will match the price, helping them save more money.
- Students receive a 10% discount at LD Mountain Center with Student Beans when they register and verify their student status.
- If you are over 60, you can take advantage of the LD Mountain Center Senior Discount and get 10% off storewide.
- NHS workers also get a 10% discount when registering their jobs.
- Police and members of the armed forces are also eligible for a 10% discount upon presentation of a valid ID.
Does LD Mountain Center offer free shipping?
No. Customers will need to pay £3.99 for standard delivery on their orders or they can pay £4.99 for tracked delivery. For deliveries to Europe or other countries, delivery costs start at £16 and go up to £50.
What is LD Mountain Center’s return policy?
If you wish to return an item, you may within 28 days of the purchase date. You must return the product in its original packaging and with the tags attached. To initiate a return, log in to the LD Mountain Center website, navigate to your order history, and select the order you wish to return. You will then receive a returns form by email which you will need to print out and complete before packing it with your item. Refunds will be issued once the item has been received by the LD Mountain Center team and it may take up to 14 business days to process.
Can I track my LD Mountain Center order?
To track your order, log into your LD Mountain Center account and view your order history for tracking information. LD Mountain Center sends email confirmations to every customer who purchases an item with a tracking link included.
Does LD Mountain Center offer guarantees?
LD Mountain Center offers a limited lifetime warranty that is individual to each brand they sell.
What payment methods are available at LD Mountain Center?
Customers can pay for their LD Mountain Center items with all major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Opayo and Bacs.
Does LD Mountain Center offer price matches?
Yes. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere than on the LD Mountain Center website, you can get the same price.
Is there an LD Mountain Center store near me?
There is an LD Mountain Center store located in Newcastle. If you can’t come to the store, you can shop online.
How do I contact LD Mountain Center customer service?
To get in touch with the LD Mountain Center team call 0191 232 3561 or email [email protected].
How to Use LD Mountain Center Discount Codes
1. Find the LD Mountain Center promo code you want to use and go to the website. Don’t forget to check the T&Cs before buying. The best place to find these offers is on our LD Mountain Center discount codes page or via newsletters.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. During checkout, you will see your order summary and a link that says “Have a discount code?” Click on it and enter your offer code in the box. Click ‘Apply’. The page will refresh and you will see your new total with the discount code added.
What ski equipment do I need?
To look cool and stay warm on the slopes, you need the latest high-quality ski clothing and equipment. Starting strong with essential gear, every skier needs a ski jacket. The best ski jackets keep you warm and comfortable in all conditions, and have plenty of features suitable for use on the slopes.
Depending on your style, you can choose between jackets that have heavy or light insulation or shell jackets that require you to layer underneath to stay warm. Base ski layers make a huge difference to your comfort when you’re on the slopes. Plain and simple clothing, base layers sit next to your skin, so it’s important that they are made of soft, warm materials. Absorbent materials should be considered as they don’t get wet while you sweat and won’t retain any foul odors. You can get both top and bottom layers to keep you toasty warm.
For your lower half, invest in ski pants that are flexible, comfortable and protective. Ski pants come in many different styles with specific features depending on your skiing environment and the type of routes you will be taking. It also goes without saying that you will need a good pair of gloves to keep your hands warm, a helmet to protect you from injury, and goggles to prevent snow blindness.
Good ski equipment brands include Helly Hansen, Arc’Teryx, Nordica, Oakley and many more, all available on the LD Mountain Center website.
How to brave the elements with Rab
When it comes to insulating clothing and accessories, one of the best brands for this is Rab. Rab is a British company that designs and manufactures climbing and mountaineering clothing and equipment. On the LD Mountain Center site and in their store, Rab is extremely popular, especially their insulated jackets and comfortable underwear.
Rab offers an extensive collection of expedition clothing and sleeping bags designed for the cold. Rab’s insulated jackets and garments contain goose and duck down certified to the Responsible Down Standard. The down is also treated with a fluorocarbon-free water repellent that reduces water saturation before it is packed into their garments and sleeping bags. Rab also uses synthetic insulation in its outerwear, either alone or in combination with down.
If you’re looking for a jacket that will keep you warm as you battle the elements, take a look at the Alpha Flash, Andes, Batura, Infinity, Valiance and Windshell collections. They are made with premium materials and come in many different colors, ideal if you are climbing a mountain or trekking in the snow. For even more warmth and protection, you can buy Rab tubes. Made from 100% polyester fabric, you can use them as headbands, scarves, bandanas or balaclavas. All of Rab’s clothing is designed for hiking and cold adventures and the Tubes are great accessories to have in your camping or backpacking kit.