- To stay up to date with Lovell Soccer, you can sign up for the newsletter. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll get exclusive discounts, sales and news straight to your inbox, plus 10% off your first order!
- For even more promotions, stay tuned to Lovell Soccer’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages
- If you want to buy the Lovell Soccer sale, head over to the website’s sale page. The sale is categorized for quick and easy shopping and you can even shop by brand.
- Lovell Soccer also offers a free starter customization service where any inscription you wish can be added to your purchase before it is shipped to you.
- To stay even more up to date with Lovell Soccer, you can download the free app. Available for Apple and Android users, the Lovell Soccer app provides users with the latest products, latest drops and exclusive offers as they arrive, so you can be the first to access sales and all the latest equipment from the best football and fitness brands. .
What are Lovell Soccer’s delivery options?
Customers can choose between standard, express, premium express or oversize delivery. All delivery options will need to be paid for and standard delivery costs £4.99 and takes 5-7 working days.
What is Lovell Soccer’s return policy?
If you wish to return your order, you can do so within 28 days of purchase. You can have a refund or an exchange. Be sure to return your order in its original condition, packaging and tags. To start a return, you will need to complete a returns form that was sent to you with your confirmation email and include it in your return package. A refund will be processed once Lovell Soccer has received and evaluated the product.
Can I track my Lovell Soccer order?
When you purchase from Lovell Soccer you will receive a confirmation email. This will contain tracking information and a link where you can track the status and progress of your order. If you choose premium express delivery, your order will be delivered by DPD, so you will also receive updates from them as to the status of your order.
If I order multiple Lovell Soccer items will they all arrive at the same time?
Lovell Soccer has multiple warehouses, so your order may be packed in separate packages and delivered on different days. Your confirmation email will likely let you know if any items will arrive separately and you won’t be charged for additional shipping costs.
What are the Lovell Soccer payment methods available?
Lovell Soccer accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
Is there a Lovell Soccer store near me?
No. Lovell Soccer is an online store only, so all of your purchases will need to be made through the website.
How can I contact the Lovell Soccer customer service team?
To get in touch with Lovell Soccer you will need to submit a ticket on the website. Alternatively, you can message them on Facebook or Twitter and a team member will get back to you within the hour.
How to Use Lovell Soccer Discount Codes
1. Find the Lovell Soccer promo code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Lovell Soccer discount codes page, on the website and through the Lovell Soccer newsletter.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. In the shopping cart under the order summary, you will see “Promo Code“. Click on the ‘Add’ button and enter the code in the box. Click “Apply” and the page will refresh and your total will update accordingly.
Whether you are a professional soccer player or play recreationally, having the right kit can help improve your game. master the basics, like football boots, jerseys, shorts and socks.
Football socks are extremely important because they provide the right fit and protection while you play, plus they cover and hold your shin guards in place during games or training. There are several types of soccer socks available in the market, which are made from premium quality materials that provide you with a comfortable wearing experience and support your feet to prevent injury and fatigue. Cotton, polyester, and a synthetic blend are popular materials that are breathable, comfortable, and wick water away from the skin without absorbing too much moisture.
Some key features to consider when buying football socks are protection, moisture wicking and sensitivity. Starting with protection, you’re going to want to make sure your socks aren’t going to rub and give you cuts or blisters. We need our feet to move around so you don’t want to hurt during or after a game. Socks with good grip can also help keep your feet in better positions, which can help you avoid injury. Wicking or moisture wicking is a feature of fabric that prevents moisture from entering your clothes or onto your skin. You can get this type of fabric in shirts, shorts, and socks, which makes playing in the rain much more comfortable and less soggy. It’s important to make sure the fabric you use is sensitive, especially if you have sensitive skin or are prone to infections.
Lovell Soccer Training Equipment
As experts in football, coaching and coaching, Lovell Soccer offer a range of training equipment to help coaches and football teams improve their game and make their training more exciting. If you need to update your coaching gear, be sure to check out Lovell Soccer and choose high quality gear so you don’t need to replace anything too quickly. .
The basic equipment you will need to start soccer training is obviously a ball. If you don’t have a soccer ball, you can’t play…it’s as simple as that! Keeping a pump handy is also helpful so your ball doesn’t deflate while it’s being kicked. To carry multiple balls, invest in a ball carrier so you don’t have to juggle.
Now that the basics are out of the way, take a look at the pieces of equipment you can use to set up exercises. Cones, bibs and markers are all handy to have in your coaching bag so you can organize warm-ups and separate your teams. Of course, you’ll also need a whistle, especially if you have a lot of kids or adults you’re teaching. To visualize specific games, it’s always helpful to have a pad of paper and a pen so you can draw it out and show it to them on paper and in action at the same time. Finally, make sure you have a medical kit on hand and any spare items your players might forget to bring, like goalie gloves, tape and shin guards.