- To stay up to date with Millets, sign up for their emails. By subscribing to the Millets newsletter, subscribers have access to exclusive offers, content and can buy sales before anyone else. For more promotions, be sure to follow Millets’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages. To help customers save money on high-end outdoor gear, Millets offers a price promise that if you find something cheaper elsewhere, they’ll beat the price by 10%.
- Similar to other Blacks family businesses, Millets offers many group and partner discounts. Students can benefit from a 15% reduction at Millets with UNiDAYS. All they need to do is sign up for UNiDAYS and verify their student status to start taking advantage of the discount. For those attending the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, a DofE discount is available. Attendees can get 15% off and Leaders can get 20% off at Millets when using their DofE card.
- Millets also have an additional 15% discount for select outdoor groups, clubs and charities. These groups include: Ramblers, Scouts, NHS, Girlguiding, YMCA, Mountain Rescue and Sea Cadets. Members of the armed forces – Royal Marines, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force and Army – can also take advantage of this discount. See the full list of partners and groups to see if your organization is eligible.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Millet sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 Millet discount page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Millet offer free delivery?
Yes. Millets offers free standard delivery on all orders over £70. If your order is less than £70 you will need to pay £3.95. Next day delivery is available at £4.95, but standard delivery orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.
What is Millets’ return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 28 days of delivery or collection. You must complete a return form which must be included in your order package and return it to Millets with your unused order in the original packaging and tags. A refund will be issued once Millets has received the return.
Can I exchange my order?
You can but you will need to visit the store to do so and it must be within 28 days of delivery or collection.
Can I track my order?
Once you have placed an order with Millets, they will send you an email or SMS confirmation when your order has been dispatched with tracking information and links. Otherwise, log in to your Millets account and view your most recent order.
What payment methods are available?
Millets accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
How do I claim a price match?
If customers find something from Millets cheaper at another retailer, their price promise means they will beat the price by 10%. To claim a price match you will need to contact the Millets team and tell them about the product, retailer and price. They will then review and assess your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Is there a Millets store near me?
There are hundreds of Millets stores across the UK. To find your nearest store, go to the “Store Locator” on the Millets website and enter your postal code.
How do I contact Millets customer service?
To contact Millets, call them on 0161 3937060, email [email protected] or fill out a contact form on the site.
How to use Millets discount codes
1. Find the Millets discount code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to their website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Millets discount codes page, their website and their emails.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. In your shopping cart, you may need to select a delivery method before you can enter a discount code. Do that and head to the cashier.
4. At checkout you will see a box that says “Good”. Enter your discount code and click ‘Apply’. This should refresh the page and show the updated discount and price.
5. If the code is invalid, a red message will appear and the discount will not be applied. Some products may be excluded from promotional discounts but you can check this by reading the terms and conditions.
Walking poles: what are they and do I need them?
Getting out and walking in nature has become an extremely popular way to exercise, especially after being locked indoors for 2 years during the global pandemic. One accessory that people like or find confusing are walking/trekking poles. If you are a regular outdoor walker, walking poles can greatly help you on your journey or if you are a beginner, you can discover a new hobby. But what are walking sticks and do you really need them?
Trekking poles are a hiking accessory used to aid walkers. This assistance can provide stability on uneven terrain, reduce strain on the body, and help with their walking pace. They are designed to help take the weight and impact off the knees and feet and provide incredible stability for uphill and downhill movements.
One of the main reasons for using walking poles is to prevent injuries. Many older walkers use them for this reason, but if you’re new to hiking and walking on different surfaces, walking poles can help you navigate it. Another reason is to improve your walking speed. Walking poles help you keep pace because your whole body moves as one and you can often use the poles to propel yourself forward. Many users of walking poles also use them to increase strength and exercise. Walking poles have been proven to burn more calories than when you walk without them, and they build and strengthen muscles in your back, arms, shoulders, and neck.
There are plenty of trekking pole options to choose from at Millets, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Be sure to focus on the handles, loops, and tips to ensure you get a quality and supportive pair of walking poles.
How to take care of your tent
Proper care and maintenance of the tent is very important, especially if you are a regular camper. Surely we’ve all done this before when we got home from a camping trip, quickly threw the tent in the bag, and when we come to use it again, the tent is dirty, smelly, and broken. To avoid this, you need to take care of your tent, clean it regularly and store it properly.
When buying a tent, always make sure it comes with a tent repair kit or buy one at the same time as your tent purchase. These kits are full of patches, repairs, and other gear that can help you perform simple repairs on the go. A simple way to take care of your tent is to make sure you put it away when you’re done. We’ve all been in a rush to leave the campsite, but taking a few extra minutes to do so will help your tent be in better shape the next time you use it.
Start by cleaning the inside of your tent before closing it. Brush off any dirt, separate and wipe down the interior sections and make sure there is nothing in there before you close it. Make sure you close the tent properly and then you can clean the outside. Hot water and a cloth will do the trick, but you can also get specialist tent cleaners for heavily soiled jobs. Wipe down the tent, remove any dirt spots and let it dry quickly before putting it back in the bag. When you take out the poles and stakes, also clean them quickly so as not to get mud in the storage bag.
Now that everything is done, you can pack up your tent and you’re there! A nice clean tent ready for your next adventure.