NordicTrack Contact Page (opens in a new tab)
Useful links for NordicTrack
Payment methods at NordicTrack
NordicTrack accepts all major credit and debit cards, Klarna, and interest-free credit.
Ways to save at NordicTrack
- NordicTrack posts the latest news, product releases, and sales on its social media pages, so to stay up to date, it’s a good idea to follow the pages.
- No matter what machine you own or want to buy, customers can take advantage of iFit family membership. iFit is NordicTrack’s personalized home fitness workout that offers different programs and workouts for different machines. Simply choose a machine and a free 30-day iFit Family Membership will be added to your cart. This unlocks hundreds of workouts and includes 130 interactive personal trainers who will coach you and adjust your machine as you work out.
- Sign up for the NordicTrack Newsletter (opens in a new tab) to access exclusive offers.
NordicTrack Shipping and Returns FAQs
Does NordicTrack offer free shipping?
Yes, free delivery is available on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses. Customers will typically receive their order within 5-10 business days.
How do I track my NordicTrack order?
To track your order, go to the “Shipping FAQs” page on the NordicTrack website and click on the “Order Status” link. Enter your order number and you will see the status of your order.
Does NordicTrack offer installation?
When you order your product, you can choose to have it delivered and assembled by NordicTrack. This service will cost £199 for all product types and does not cover strength equipment.
What is NordicTrack’s return policy?
If you want to return your order, you can, free of charge, up to 14 days from receipt of the products. You then have an additional 14 days from the date you notify NordicTrack of the return of your goods to return your items. A courier will need to be sent to collect your order, so you will need to contact NordicTrack to arrange this. Make sure the item is in its original packaging and has not been used, otherwise you may see a deduction from your refund. A refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected.
NordicTrack Warranty FAQs
What are NordicTrack’s warranties?
All NordicTrack products are backed by a standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers frame, motor, labor and parts. You can also get a free warranty extension if you register within 28 days of purchase.
Can I get a warranty upgrade from NordicTrack?
Yes you can, but warranty upgrades are product specific. For strength equipment, you can upgrade to a 2-year warranty on parts and labor. Bikes and ellipticals are eligible for a 5-year warranty on the frame and a 2-year warranty on parts and labor. Treadmills can be upgraded to a lifetime frame warranty, 10 year motor warranty, and 2 year parts and labor warranty. You will need to register for these updates.
How to Use NordicTrack Discount Codes
1. Scroll through our list of NordicTrack discount codes.
2. Once you find the offer you want to redeem, click the “Get Code” button.
3. A pop-up box will then appear revealing the code. Click the ‘Copy’ button to copy it.
4. Go to NordicTrack website, shop, add your items to cart and checkout.
5. Once you are at checkout, look at the “Cart Summary” on the right side of the page. Scroll down to the “Promo Code” section. Type the code in the box and click “Apply”. If so, the page will refresh and your new total will be displayed.
6. If there are any additional promotions on the gear you purchase, the NordicTrack cashier will show you how much you’re saving. The 30-day iFit Family Membership is included free with most sales before automatically renewing after one month. If you don’t want the subscription, you will need to cancel it before the monthly payment starts.
What is iFit?
With home gyms and online workouts taking over the exercise world during the pandemic, more and more people have been trying to find exciting new workouts to try at home. Whether it’s YouTube or signing up for online coaching, workout videos are here to stay and many brands have started integrating them into their gym equipment, like NordicTrack.
NordicTrack has its iFit program which is an interactive personal home workout. To keep your workouts fresh, exciting, and tailored to you, iFit guides your fitness with a variety of personal trainers. There are 130 personal trainers to choose from and they will take care of your entire workout and automatically adjust your machine to push you further or cool you down. This is available on your NordicTrack fitness device or the iFit app.
Anyone can use the iFit app (whether you have a machine or not) and you can choose from a plethora of workouts, including yoga, cross-training, abs and more, to spice up your workout routine. fitness. You can participate in live workouts or follow recorded ones, and new routines are added every month.
If you want a personal trainer to create your own personalized workouts, it’s handy to have a machine and trainer that will focus on what you’re trying to accomplish or improve. For example, if you love to run, choose a treadmill and choose a personal trainer who is qualified for running and cardio workouts. The options are truly endless and although the machine and program are a big investment, they are ideal for people who enjoy working out at home and will be using the equipment a lot.
How to build a home gym
Home gyms have become increasingly popular and there are many top brands that offer home gym equipment, and NordicTrack is no exception. So what’s the best way to build your own home gym?
To start building your home gym, there are two options for it. If you plan to hit the gym more often or are on a tight budget, start by buying weight training equipment like dumbbells and kettlebells. They don’t cost as much as huge machines and you can use them in a variety of workouts. If you don’t have much space, they are extremely space-saving and you can store them easily. If you’re not a fan of weights, you can buy resistance bands. These really push your muscles and can be used all over your body. If you want to hit the gym, these are great to throw in your bag and take with you.
Another option is to invest in a big piece of fitness technology. If you’re going to be using your home gym a lot, you’re really getting the most bang for your buck by being a permanent machine. If you like to run, choose a treadmill. If you’re a cardio bunny, ellipticals and exercise bikes are great options and if you’re looking for all-around fitness, a rowing machine definitely pushes you and works your whole body.