• To stay up to date with Office, sign up to receive the newsletter. By subscribing to email updates, subscribers get access to exclusive offers, sale previews and a fabulous 10% off first full price purchases.
• For even more promotions and giveaways, be sure to follow the Office Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pages where you’ll find plenty of regular updates.
• The Office sale is available both online and in-store, and offers deep discounts on seasonal shoes and boots, so be sure to check back regularly for great deals.
• In partnership with UNiDAYS, students can get up to 10% off at Office by signing up and verifying their student status – it’s completely free!
• If you are a member of the NHS, armed forces or emergency services, you can get 10% off if you are a Blue Light card holder.
• For even more offers and discounts, download the Office app. The Office app gives users access to app-exclusive promotions, easy ordering, payment, and shipping options, and access to the full Office catalog. Available on iOS and Android, the app is also free to download.
Does Office offer free shipping?
Yes. Standard delivery is free on all orders over £40. If your order is under £40, delivery is £3.99. In-store click and collect is also free. Next day delivery is £4.99 and international delivery is also available and costs depend on your location.
What is Office’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 28 days of delivery. Make sure your item is unused, in its original packaging, and proof of purchase is provided. Visit the Returns page on the Office website to initiate a return and print a shipping label. You will also need to complete the return form that was sent to you with your order. You can return your order via CollectPlus, post or courier. Once Office has received and reviewed your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Office order?
Do I have to sign for my Office order?
Yes. All Office orders will require a signature.
What payment methods are available at Office?
Office accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Diners and Klarna.
Is there an Office store near me?
Yes. There are Office stores in the UK, Ireland, Germany and the United States. Go to the “Store Locator” page on the website and enter your zip code to find the nearest store.
How do I contact the Office customer service team?
To contact Office, start a live chat on the website or message the team on social media.
How to Use Office Discount Codes
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below your bag summary, you will see a box that says “Enter Promo Code“. Enter the code in the box and click “Apply”. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount applied.
The Office app
These days, more and more brands and companies are launching their own apps to help customers shop more easily and take advantage of the latest deals. The Office app is no exception, and if you’re a shoe lover or regular Office shopper, downloading the free app can save you time and money in the long run.
The Office app gives iOS and Android users access to app-exclusive promotions, easy ordering, payment and shipping options, and access to the full Office catalog. Downloadable for free, it makes shopping for the latest shoes and accessories much faster and more convenient. The complete Office catalog is available and contains this season’s must-have shoes and collections. The app has also been designed with easy to use filters so you can quickly and easily find the products you want.
The Office app’s purchase and delivery options are super easy, and you can save your details there for future orders. If you find something you like, you can order it right away or find your nearest store through the app to pop in and try it out. Discounts and promo codes can also be used on the app.
To start using the Office app, download it from the App Store or Google Play and be sure to sign up for an Office account to make shopping on the website, app, and in-store easier. If you want regular notifications, you can also sign up for in-app push to receive the latest app releases, promotions, and exclusives.
The best Office brands and collections
As a fashion retailer and certified stockist for top fashion companies, Office offers an extensive collection of brands and collections that change from season to season. Whether you’re shopping in-store or online, you can find the current season’s best shoes and great deals on shoes from previous seasons, especially in the sales and clearance department.
Some of the top brands available at Office include adidas, Converse, Dr. Martens, New Balance, Nike, and UGGS. Currently in the adidas Office outlet, you can shop the latest Broomfield, Gazelle, Samba, Stan Smith, Superstar, Ozweego and Ultra-Boost collections. From Converse, Office has all of their signature and trademark styles, including Chuck Taylor, tops and bottoms. The Sherpa collection from Converse proves very popular in the office and features a plush fleece lining on the outside and inside of the shoe. Its Run Star Motion collection also just dropped at Office, featuring chunky rubber soles and premium Chuck 70 detailing. The iconic Dr. Martens boots and UGG slippers are also Office bestsellers.
Alongside these major fashion brands, Office knows how to stand out, with its own brand of shoes, boots, pumps, trainers and sandals. Its collections are regularly updated and are a mix of office shoes and evening essentials. If you’re unsure of your size or want a professional opinion, be sure to visit an Office store or outlet to find your next pair of shoes.