- To stay up to date with OnlineGolf, subscribe to receive emails. By signing up for the OnlineGolf newsletter, subscribers have access to the latest news, updates and promotions.
- For the OnlineGolf sale, head to the top left of every page and shop thousands of apparel, kits and accessories. As you scroll down the homepage, you will also find “Trending Deals” which are the most popular items and discounts in the sale.
- If you are interested in additional promotions and loyalty programs, become a member of the OnlineGolf Clubhouse. As a member, you receive loyalty points every time you shop. £1 spent = 2 points and you can earn extras on bonus offers and redeem your points for up to 50% off your order at checkout. Clubhouse members can also take advantage of exclusive competitions, offers and may receive offers from OnlineGolf partner companies. Currently, members get 10% off Group Golf Deals, 30% off annual golf insurance with Golf Care and 10% off club hire with Travel Caddy. To become a member, simply create a free OnlineGolf account and start shopping!
- If you like to participate in competitions, OnlineGolf regularly organizes competitions and giveaways in which you can participate to win incredible prizes from the best golf brands. Although there are exclusive competitions for Clubhouse members, regular customers can also participate. Make sure you’re signed up to receive newsletters and follow OnlineGolf’s Facebook and Twitter pages for instant updates when competitions launch.
Does OnlineGolf offer free shipping?
Yes. OnlineGolf offers free standard delivery to UK addresses if your order is over £30. If your order is less than £30 you will need to pay for delivery. Standard delivery takes 3-5 business days, but there are many delivery options to choose from, including bulk orders and international shipping.
What is OnlineGolf’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return your unused products in their original packaging and tags within 30 days of receipt. A refund will be issued once OnlineGolf has received your order.
Can I track my OnlineGolf order?
Yes. All OnlineGolf orders are shipped on fully trackable services. Once your order has been dispatched, OnlineGolf will send you an e-mail with a tracking link so that you can follow the progress of your order.
Can I cancel an OnlineGolf order?
Yes. If OnlineGolf has not started processing your order for delivery, you may cancel it and you will not be charged. If your order has been processed for delivery, you will need to return the order. Contact the OnlineGolf team to settle the cancellation of your order.
What payment methods are available on OnlineGolf?
OnlineGolf accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Amazon Pay and Klarna.
What is the OnlineGolf Loyalty Program?
The OnlineGolf loyalty program awards points to customers when they order anything on the website. These points are then automatically allocated to your account. Customers who do not have an OnlineGolf account will need to use their points immediately, while Clubhouse members can keep and store their points for as long as they wish. £1 spent = 2 points and products eligible for loyalty points will have an amount shown on the product page.
Is there an OnlineGolf store near me?
No. OnlineGolf is an online store only, so you will need to shop online.
How do I contact OnlineGolf customer service?
To contact OnlineGolf call 0161 509 2020 or start a live chat on the website.
How to use OnlineGolf discount codes
2. Do your shopping, add everything to your cart and head to the shopping cart.
3. Once in the cart, you will see “Apply discount code” under the order summary. Enter your discount code in the box and click “Apply”. The page will refresh and your total will update with the added discount.
4. If you are a loyalty program customer, you can redeem your loyalty points at checkout, but you will need to log in first.
What is GPS Golf?
If you’re an avid golfer, you might want to consider investing in a GPS golf watch. Smartwatches and fitness trackers have taken over the world of sports as well as most daily activities. You might be wondering why you would need a golf watch if you already have a fitness tracker, but don’t worry – we’re here to explain what a golf GPS watch is and how it can be used. improve your game.
A golf GPS watch is a device used on the golf course that helps golfers find their way around. It helps and instructs the golfer on the distances to the green and other features of the course, such as water hazard bunkers. While a golf GPS watch is similar to a regular watch (because they both tell the time), golf watches display your stats, distance, and hazards replacing the two hands that spin around the face.
Golf watches tend to be much smaller than regular watches, and they’re usually light enough and easy to use that they won’t distract you from your game. If you’re a big golf fan and wear a watch, you you may want to consider a golf watch to help you improve your game, but also to function properly when you’re not on the green. When you’re not on the golf course, some golf watches can switch from GPS mode to watch mode so you don’t have to worry about taking it off when you’re not playing.
OnlineGolf offers a wide range of golf watches from popular smartwatch brands such as Garmin, Shot Scope, Golfbuddy and Bushnell. The best models you should look for are the Garmin Approach S20 GPS watch, the Garmin Approach S4 GPS watch, and the Garmin Approach X40 GPS golf band.
Trolleys & bags
When you’re on the golf course, it’s important that you keep all of your equipment neatly stored in one place. This is where carts and bags come in. To help you find the best storage options for you, it’s first helpful to understand what the different types are and why they’re so important.
Golf bags are necessities. Ideally, you need a bag to store all your clubs, balls and tees, then you can place it on your cart to maneuver them around the course. Many retailers will help you find both a matching bag and trolley or similar brands. This is important to make sure your bag fits your cart and doesn’t slip around as you move around. Good golf bags should have multiple storage options and pockets for all your different gear. Make sure the weight of the bag isn’t too heavy to carry and if you are prone to back problems, make sure the bag straps are comfortable and the bag itself is taller than you.
If you are looking for a cart, you actually have two different types to choose from: manual or electric. The differences between these are pretty obvious, but a hand cart is something handy for storing your golf gear and moving with you. The handles have a good grip, the wheels are sturdy and many are designed to provide ergonomic support for comfort and stability as you cruise around the green. Electric carts are powered by motors and batteries, perfect for golfers who don’t like to transport their equipment or find it difficult to do so. The battery is rechargeable and can easily be moved around the green, but if you’re worried about it running out, you can choose a manual one.