- To help you navigate the Outdoor Look website, we’ve put together some handy tips and tricks to help you find the best deals available. Outdoor Look offers free UK delivery on all orders over £50, so you can have your orders shipped to you without worrying about extra charges at checkout.
- To save money and be the first to hear about deals, sign up for the Outdoor Look newsletter. By signing up you will receive all the news about their latest products, exclusive offers and early access to sales.
- Outdoor Look is a UK website, but you can also shop in different countries including: Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and the United States. This will affect postage and delivery costs as you will need to pay international delivery prices. If you plan to buy in a currency other than Pounds (such as Euro, Dollar or Krona), we suggest you check the shipping costs before buying. You can find this information at checkout or in the details section of the product you wish to purchase.
- When you go to the Outdoor Look website, you will see an “ON SALE” link in the header. This section regularly offers up to 70% off on all brands. It’s usually seasonal, so during the winter you’ll see more deals on winter clothing and accessories, but there are also great deals on products that are suitable for other climates and seasons. In the sale section, you can shop by category and weekly offers that are constantly updated.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Outdoor Look sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 Outdoor Look coupons page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Outdoor Look offer free shipping?
Yes. If your order is over £50, Outdoor Look offers free standard delivery anywhere in the UK. If your order is less than £50 you will have to pay a certain amount for delivery and if you want it faster than standard delivery you will also have to pay more. As stated above, if you are buying from another country you will need to pay international shipping costs which usually start from £6.99.
How much do I pay for delivery if my order is under £50?
If your order is under £50 standard UK delivery is £3.99 and takes up to 3-5 working days. Alternatively you can choose Royal Mail Local Collect which is £5.99 or UK Express Delivery which is the same. If you want to save even more money, you can pick up your order at the Outdoor Look warehouse (more info below).
What is Outdoor Look’s return policy?
The Outdoor Look return policy gives you 30 days to return your purchases if you are not satisfied. You can do this via Royal Mail or CollectPlus. By Royal Mail, make sure you return it within the 30 day period to your local post office and your refund will be processed within 10 days. CollectPlus means you can return your package to your local CollectPlus store. Remember to inform Outdoor Look that you are returning your product online and sale items are non-refundable.
Can I pay with Klarna on Outdoor Look?
Yes! Pay with Klarna is available on Outdoor Look and you can pay later in 3 interest-free installments.
Does Outdoor Look offer warranties?
Outdoor Look does not offer a price match guarantee, but a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days and you will receive a full refund or an exchange. Remember to keep the original and transport packaging to be able to benefit from this guarantee.
Is there an Outdoor Look near me?
Outdoor Look is exclusively online but you can pick up your order at their warehouse in Macclesfield (address below).
How do I get in touch with the Outdoor Look customer service team?
To get in touch with the Outdoor Look customer service team, you can email or write to them. E-mail [email protected] or write to this address:
Brookes (UK) Ltd T/A Exterior look
How to use Outdoor Look discount codes
1. Find the Outdoor Look promo code you want to use. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions.
2. Purchase from the Outdoor Look website and go to the checkout page.
3. Enter the voucher code at checkout before adding your payment details and click apply (if eligible for this product).
* You can also copy the code you want on this page and follow the link to the Outdoor Look website. Add the discount code in the “Discount Code” box during checkout and click “Apply”. *
Dress warm with winter layers
We may be fully into the swing of winter, but this season has been much colder than expected! Because Outdoor Look specializes in outerwear, they have hundreds of seasonal deals to grab, including winter wear, shoes, and accessories.
Base layers are truly essential pieces for your winter wardrobe. Whether you’re hiking, braving the cold on a camping trip, or heading to a cold country, it’s important to wrap yourself warm and block out freezing temperatures. At Outdoor Look, you can shop men’s, women’s and children’s underwear tops, bottoms and base layers.
Major base layer brands include Regatta, Trespass, Helly Hansen and Outdoor Look’s own brand. Made of insulating, soft and warm fabrics, you can shop from a range of different colors and styles, including sports bras, t-shirts, leggings and complete sets. Some of these base layer sets also dry quickly, so if you plan on swimming or get caught in the rain, your layer will dry quickly and keep you warm at the same time.
Currently on the Outdoor Look sale, they have amazing deals of up to 70% off jackets, sweaters and base layers. Regatta and Trespass are also 70% off so you can gear up for whatever activity you have planned for the New Year with quality clothing at great prices. Dare2B is also a popular brand for base layers and their outlet is full of huge price cuts on flagship products.
But that’s not all! All base layers are available for next day delivery. If you’re going on a hiking expedition and forgot your thermal gear or you’re going camping and you don’t have enough layers, buy from Outdoor Look and select next day delivery to receive your products in time for your next adventure.
Invest in walking boots
Walking shoes are a necessity if you are someone who does a lot of trekking, hiking, mountaineering, or just walking! When groups go uphill or hike in the mountains, many people think that an old pair of trainers or hard, sturdy boots will do. Unfortunately, this can cause you to slip, trip, damage your shoes, and even injure yourself if you’re not wearing the right shoes for the job at hand.
This is where walking boots come in. Walking boots are specially designed to protect your feet and ankles during outdoor walking activities, such as climbing and hiking. If you are an avid walker or want to take it up a notch and conquer a mountain, you need a sturdy pair of walking shoes that are perfect for your activity and designed to protect your feet.
There are two types of walking shoes on Outdoor Look: leather or fabric. They both have their pros and cons. Cloth boots are often considered the most comfortable and lightweight, but are not as durable as leather. On the other hand, leather boots tend to last longer, but vegans and vegetarians might not want to choose the leather material for obvious reasons.
Whatever you decide, Outdoor Look has hundreds of them for men, women, and kids at discounted prices. If your kids are thinking of starting their Duke of Edinburgh awards, we highly recommend checking out our Away Look for a pair that will last with them through Bronze, Silver, Gold and beyond!