- The best way to keep up to date with the latest offers and promotions is to sign up for ProBikeKit newsletters. By signing up, you’ll be the first to know about great Wheelie offers.
- For more promotions, the ProBikeKit social media pages post the latest news, race reports and product reviews, so be sure to follow their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the PBK blog. These pages also manage and promote special offers and giveaways.
- ProBikeKit has its own app which you can download for free on Apple or Android. The app offers users 24/7 support, early access to new products, and exclusive app-only offers.
- For serious cyclists who want to join a community, ProBikeKit has its own cycling club. The ProBikeKit Strava Cycling Club is a community for road and mountain cyclists. Simply create an account to join the club and receive the latest news, products, tips and information.
- ProBikeKit has a referral program that you can participate in if you have a ProBikeKit account. To refer a friend and earn credit, log in to your account and share your unique link with your friends. When they use it to shop on ProBikeKit they’ll get 10% off their first order if they spend over £50 and you get £5 for every referral – what’s not to like not like ?
- ProBikeKit also offers free delivery when your order is over £15, so you don’t have to worry about extra delivery costs. Sometimes there is also a “casual delivery” option which becomes available when the ProBikeKit warehouse is busy. You can select this slower delivery option (meaning your delivery will arrive in 7-10 days instead of the standard 2-3 day delivery) and as a thank you ProBikeKit offers you a discount or credit on your next purchase.
Does ProBikeKit offer free shipping?
Yes. ProBikeKit offers free standard delivery on orders over £15, but if your order is under £15 you will need to pay £2.99 (takes 2-3 working days to arrive). Click & Collect is also free for orders over £15 and £2.99 for orders under £15. There is also a next day delivery option for £5.99. Sometimes, when the warehouse is busy, a casual shipping option will be available (which takes 7-10 days to arrive), if you select this option, you can get a discount or credit on your next order! ProBikeKit offers international shipping to many countries, so you’ll need to check the charges for your location.
What is ProBikeKit’s return policy?
If you wish to return your order, ProBikeKit gives you 30 days to return your purchase from the date you received it. To start a return, go to your order history and select the product you wish to return. Follow the steps to process it online and you have 14 days from then to return your item in its original packaging and tags. ProBikeKit will email you once the order has been received and a return will then be processed.
How do I track my ProBikeKit order?
To track your order, look for the tracking link and information sent to you in an email from ProBikeKit when you submitted your order. You can also go to your ProBikeKit account and view your order history.
Can I cancel my ProBikeKit order?
Customers can cancel their order within 14 days. You will need to notify ProBikeKit that you are canceling and return your item unopened and in its original packaging.
What payment methods are available at ProBikeKit?
ProBikeKit accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Clear Pay, Laybuy, Splitit, Open Pay, Zip, Mode, Trustly, Discover and Klarna.
Is there a ProBikeKit store near me?
No. ProBikeKit is an online store only, so you will need to shop online.
How do I contact the ProBikeKit customer service team?
There are several ways to contact the ProBikeKit customer service team. You can fill out a contact form on the website, start a live chat, message the team on Facebook or Twitter or write to customer services at PBK, Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
How to use ProBikeKit discount codes
1. Check out our latest ProBikeKit promo codes and offers. Once you find the code you want to redeem, head over to the ProBikeKit website.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Once your items are in the basket, add your code in the box ‘Have a discount code? Enter it here’. Click “Use Code” and the discount will be applied.
How to dress for spring cycling
Spring is the season that likes to bring out all weather conditions. With days of glorious sunshine and days of windy rains that bring chill in the air. That’s why it can be difficult to know what to wear. At ProBikeKit, there are plenty of choices when it comes to cycling clothing, and what’s even better is that you can filter your search for spring/summer clothing. So what are the best things to wear for spring cycling?
The most important thing is to bring layers. You want to make sure that the clothes you choose are light, because you might end up taking off some layers and putting them in your bag, so if your bag is too heavy, it will make cycling much more difficult. For this reason, items like arm warmers, knee pads and leg warmers come in handy because if you get too hot they can easily slip into a jacket pocket. Spring is the time to ditch the coat and replace it with base layer tees and a long sleeve jersey jacket. A vest is also a practical item to own, the fact that it’s sleeveless makes it a great option for warmer spring days. A popular item is the bib shorts. They have built-in suspenders so they can hold up your shorts, giving you a more comfortable and supportive cycling experience. Cycling caps and sunglasses are important to protect you from the sun’s rays. Cycling caps can be worn under helmets and are designed to keep your head cool.
You’ll be happy to know that ProBikeKit has all of these garments in stock at top cycling retailers like Castelli, Oakley and Santini. Be sure to check out our promotional codes to get the best price on your items.
What cycling technology do I need?
With advances in cycling, cyclists need more than just a bike and a helmet. Technology has taken over the world of sports, from smartwatches to apps and more. Cycling technology has also become a big part of many riders’ gear setup. From interconnected gadgets to smart headphones, there’s a whole range of accessories and tech add-ons that help beginners or pros enhance their rides. But what is cycling technology and what do you need for your cycling trip?
Cycling technologies are pieces of technology that you can add to your bike, wear on your wrist, or use separately to monitor your process. Bike computers are little gadgets that you can attach to your handlebars and use to track your cycle. Bike computers have GPS to track your run and give you directions, show you your distance, speed and fitness level like calories burned and heart rate if you use it with a chest sensor. A smartwatch is also great wearable technology that you can use to monitor all exercise, including cycling, so make sure you have a fitness tracker designed for cycling. You can even get smart helmets if you’re really into cycling!
Power and cadence meters measure your power as you ride. Power meters show you how efficiently you ride, how much power you’re putting out, and how you can improve it. Cadence meters focus on how fast you spin the wheels and will measure your speed, pedal strokes and fitness level.
There are also an abundance of cycling apps to use that unlock an entire cycling community for you to join. Strava is one such app and ProBikeKit has its own cycling club in partnership with them, so we highly recommend signing up if you want to challenge yourself and make some cycling friends.