You’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of ways to save money at Proviz.
• A good option is to subscribe to the Proviz newsletter. Subscribers receive the latest news and discounts and priority updates on new arrivals. What’s even better is that when you sign up, you get 10% off your first order!
• Want to get more promotions and competition updates? Simply follow Proviz’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest pages.
• Share the love and refer a friend to Proviz – when you refer a friend, you and your friend will both receive 10% off your next orders!
• If you are a student, you can get 10% off when you register for free and verify your student status on Student Beans.
• Further discounts are available for members of cycling and running clubs, military personnel and NHS Blue Light card holders.
• If you participate in the government’s Cycle to Work program, you can use your cycle program certificate on the Proviz website and save money on the best cycling products and accessories.
Does Proviz offer free shipping?
Yes. Free delivery is available on all orders over £30. If your order is less than £30, delivery is £2.95. International delivery to Europe and the rest of the world is also available and delivery costs will depend on your location. For Europe, tracked courier delivery is free on orders over £60 and for the rest of the world, tracked courier delivery is free on orders over £70.
Can I click and collect my Proviz order?
Yes. You can click and collect your Proviz order through HubBox. It’s free and all you have to do is select your Click & Collect point and pick up your order within 14 days.
What is Proviz’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange your product within 30 days of receipt. Make sure your order is unused and arrives in its original packaging, tags and hang tags. To initiate a return, go to the “Rapid Returns Portal” on the Proviz website and follow the instructions. Once Proviz has received and assessed your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Proviz order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an e-mail containing the link to the online tracking of the delivery service you have chosen. Use this link to track your order.
What payment methods are available at Proviz?
Proviz accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Is there a Proviz store near me?
Proviz does not have its own stores but you can shop at Proviz distributor stores. To find your nearest Proviz distributor, go to the “Distributors” or “Store Locator” sections of the website.
How do I contact Proviz customer service?
To contact Proviz call 01425 204 445 or email [email protected].
How to Use Proviz Discount Codes
1. Check out our Proviz promotional codes, choose the one you want to use and click the “Get Code” button. A pop-up window will then appear where you can press “copy” so that your code is now ready to be pasted at checkout.
2. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and go to your basket.
3. Under your ‘Grand Total’ you will see a box that says ‘Have a discount code?’ Enter your code here and click “Apply”.
4. If valid, your page will be refreshed and your total will be updated.
The importance of high visibility clothing
High visibility clothing is so important, especially if you are running, biking or even walking in the dark. If you like night walks or go for a late night run, it is so important to have high visibility or high visibility clothing and other accessories to keep you safe.
One of the main and most obvious reasons why you need high visibility clothing is so you can be seen in the dark. Whether you’re running in a dimly lit area or cycling in a busy city, it’s essential that you can be seen so that you are visible to drivers and don’t run into other people in the way. High visibility not only makes you brighter to others, but it can also illuminate your path in front of you so you can see where you are going more easily. This can prevent injuries, especially if you are running or cycling on uneven surfaces and terrain.
Proviz offers many high visibility and reflective clothing and accessories for you to choose from. To get started with hi-vis, you need a hi-vis jacket and a headlamp. You can find hi-vis jackets from Proviz in many colors, but it’s important to make sure they’re reflective and made from innovative materials. A headlamp is also useful for runners and cyclists who like to keep their hands free but still need to light their way. In cold weather, a hi-vis gaiter, gloves and beanie can add an extra layer of visibility while keeping you warm. A hi-vis bag also does wonders for making you visible to those around you, so it’s really handy if it’s too hot outside to wear a hi-vis jacket and other cold-weather gear.
Proviz Textile Technology
As experts in high visibility and reflective technology, Proviz is well known for products featuring this technology and innovative fabrics. Proviz is renowned for quality fabrics that are technologically advanced so you can see and be seen in any light. Through dedicated research, development and testing, Proviz ensures that every product and collection produced has the best, latest fabrics.
Proviz uses its advanced technology to combine performance, functionality and visibility in its garments. With a focus on finding a solution for everyone, Proviz clothing is designed to be extremely reflective and to perform well whatever activity you’re doing.
Some of the fabrics it is known for are its R360 technology. The Reflect360 collection is designed using millions of tiny reflective glass beads. R360 Plus technology is also popular and is designed with the original R360 fabric technology which is bonded to a breathable and waterproof membrane. R360 fabrics are available in several colors, such as gray, white, blue and green. The standard hi-vis yellow is extremely popular and HydroMax, Hydrolite, MX2, NR Ultra, 7X Plus, TRI and PV Baseair fabrics are available in this bright yellow color.
Proviz’s other fabric technologies include lighting technology and helmet technology. For example, the LED360 collection uses LED360 lighting technology which is designed to provide the perfect balance between energy consumption and brightness. All of these technologies add up to incredible quality reflective technology so you can feel confident when running or cycling in the dark.