- Puma has a newsletter you can sign up for. It’s a great way to stay up to date with the latest news, offers, and product releases, as you’ll receive the offers straight to your inbox. Even better, when you register, you get 15% off your first order!
- For more promotions and giveaways, be sure to follow Puma’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube pages.
- To purchase the Puma sale, click on the “Promotion” drop-down menu at the top of the webpage bar. Here you can buy shoes, clothes and accessories in women’s, men’s and children’s sections.
- Puma is also available from third-party retailers like Amazon, ASOS, JD Sports, Next and Sports Direct. These sites offer special discounts on Puma products, so check them out for seasonal sales like Black Friday or Boxing Day.
- Students, you are in luck. Puma offers a student discount in partnership with UNiDAYS. If you register and confirm your student status, you will receive a 15% discount on the Puma store.
- If you’re looking for workout motivation, you can download the PumaTrac app. A free workout app for iOS and Android devices, PumaTrac gives users free access to over 120 workouts with world-class coaches and athletes, plus exclusive offers and events.
Does Puma offer free shipping?
Yes indeed. Puma offers free delivery on orders over £45. If your order is less than £45 the delivery charge is £3.95. Delivery takes 3-5 business days.
What is Puma’s return policy?
Good news, Puma offers free returns on orders. So if you are unsure about your order and want to return it, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. To return your order, use the return slip in your package and make sure your item is in its original packaging and tags. Once Puma has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Puma order?
When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking links inside that you can use to monitor the status of your order. Otherwise, head to Hermes and enter your tracking number.
What payment methods are available at Puma?
Puma accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Klarna.
Is there a Puma store near me?
To find your nearest store, go to the “Find a store” section of the Puma website, enter your location and the location closest to you will be displayed.
How do I contact Puma customer service?
To contact the Puma customer service team, call 0203 3265 481, email [email protected] or write to Puma United Kingdom Ltd, PUMA Online Store, c/o DSV Solutions Ltd, 70 Scalley Way, NN9 6RJ Rounds, United Kingdom.
How to use Puma discount codes
1. Find the Puma promo code you want to use on our page, check the T&Cs and go to the Puma website.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
Puma classics, essentials and collaborations
Puma is widely recognized for its logo, which depicts a jumping cat or puma over Puma script. The Puma logo was first introduced in 1948, which saw the iconic wildcat leap across the letter ‘D’. The “D” stood for Rudolf Dassler’s last name and he originally named Puma “Ruda” before deciding to change it. The logo always stayed true to the jumping cat, but with slightly different sizes and angles until it reached its signature logo in the 70s.
Puma clothing, footwear and accessories are all stamped with this logo and the Classics and Essentials collection offers simple clothing designs with the logo taking center stage. Hoodies, t-shirts and tracksuits are generally considered Puma classics because they come in simple colors and an athletic style, so they can easily be worn for training or thrown over the top. an outfit.
As Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world, it has created exclusive collections with popular celebrities, designers and public figures. Puma X Helly Hansen is a combination of the iconic Puma athletic style designed for outdoor activities. The collection includes beanies, backpacks and quilted jackets. A favorite for gamers, Puma X Animal Crossing: New Horizons which features streetwear silhouettes, natural colors and Animal Crossing graphics and characters. Finally, a very popular collection is the Puma X Dua Lipa ‘Flutur’ collaboration. Inspired by 90s streetwear, ‘Flutur’ has bold branding, butterfly icons and retro designs.
What is PumaTrac?
As experts in sportswear and fitness, Puma created an app called PumaTrac to give customers more workout motivation and inspiration. The PumaTrac app has over 120 available workouts taught by world-class coaches and athletes. The app is free and easy to download for iOS and Android devices, so you can train at home, at the gym, or on the go.
With a focus on running and other workouts, the PumaTrac app is easy to tailor to your fitness level and the workouts you want to do. Users can choose from beginner, expert, and professional levels and classes in boxing, dance, HIIT, mobility, pilates, strength and endurance, and stretching. Workouts last from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the class you want to take, and all workouts are equipment-free.
The PumaTrac app also comes with a planner where you can create a workout schedule and place the right workouts for the times you have available. If you choose your workout goal, like running or strength training, the app will show you the best workouts. Users can easily sync the PumaTrac app with Spotify or Apple Music so they can listen to music while they train and the app offers exclusive offers and events. If you’re not an app fan, Puma has its own YouTube channel which features a range of workouts, collection releases and interviews with athletes and celebrities. If you’re looking for new workout lessons and motivation, the PumaTrac app is a great free option to download.