- To stay up to date with Ray Ban, sign up to receive emails. By subscribing to Ray Ban newsletters, customers will get the latest offers and news straight to their inbox.
- For more promotions, Ray Ban is very active on their social media pages so be sure to follow their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube accounts.
- Ray Ban offers a student discount where students can get 25% off in partnership with UNiDAYS. Simply register and verify your student status to start using the discount at Ray Ban.
- Customers can design their own eyewear in-store or on the Ray Ban website, and they can customize their own shades and get free engraving.
- To take advantage of Ray Ban sales, click the ‘Promo’ link at the top of every page to find the latest sales and offers on selected sunglasses and eyewear.
- Ray Ban offers free delivery and free click and collect on all orders, so you don’t have to worry about extra delivery costs.
- Ray Ban collections are also available at third-party retailers like Debenhams, The Sunglass Hut and Amazon.
Does Ray Ban offer free delivery?
Yes. Ray Ban offers free shipping on all orders. For express delivery, delivery costs £8. Customers can also click and collect from stores.
What is the Ray Ban return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 45 days of purchase. Make sure your package is returned unused and in its original packaging and tags. Once Ray Ban has received your order and assessed it, Ray Ban will issue a full refund within 15 days.
How do I track my Ray Ban order?
To track your order, Ray Ban will have sent you a confirmation email with tracking information inside. You can also click on the “Order Status” link on the website and enter your order number and email address.
What payment methods are available at Ray Ban?
Ray Ban accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna.
Are there Ray Ban size guides?
Yes. If you want to shop on the Ray Ban website, there are plenty of size and face shape guides available so you can decide what’s best for you. When you select a pair of glasses, you will also see the “Try them on” feature where if you turn on your camera, you can virtually try on the glasses to see if they are right for you.
Is there a Ray Ban store near me?
There are hundreds of Ray Ban stores around the world. Click “Store Locator” on the website and enter your location to find the nearest store. You can find Ray Ban, certified and certified premium stores.
How do I contact the Ray Ban customer service team?
To get in touch with Ray Ban, fill out a contact form on the site.
How to Use Ray Ban Discount Codes
1. Find the Ray Ban discount code you want to use on our page, read the terms and conditions and go to the Ray Ban website.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below your order summary, you will see a drop-down list that says “Do you have a promo code?” » Enter the code in the box and click “Apply”. The page will then refresh and update your total accordingly.
The Ray Ban Aviator look
Aviators are a popular style of sunglasses and a signature Ray Ban style. Aviator sunglasses were developed by eye health product manufacturers Bausch & Lomb in 1936, originally designed for the military. The Airmen were designed to reduce pilot distractions and the prototype was made with plastic frames and green goggles that acted as anti-glare technology that eliminated glare and fog without obscuring vision. This prototype was later redesigned in 1938 with impact resistant lenses and metal frames that became the patented Ray Ban Aviator.
Aviator sunglasses have become increasingly popular and one of Ray Ban’s most iconic styles. Ray Ban offers a full range of aviators for men and women in multiple color combinations and with a choice of lenses and frames. Custom styles and limited edition aviators are also available from Ray Ban and polarized lenses can be added to their aviator styles for improved clarity and contrast.
If you’re not sure if aviators are right for you, you can try out the virtual mirror on the website and see how you’d look in signature Ray Ban style. If you’re looking for a gift, Ray Ban offers an “Aviator Remix”, which means you can customize a pair of signature aviator sunglasses with the lenses, frames, temple tips, engraving and the case. Aviators are the most popular style of sunglasses, so if you’re looking for a quality pair of sunglasses that will last forever and never go out of style, this is the perfect pair.
How to Buy Ray Ban Prescription Glasses
Sunglasses can often be a bit tricky to buy when wearing glasses. Instead of layering two pairs of glasses on top of each other or avoiding wearing sunglasses together, choose a pair of sunglasses that come with corrective lenses.
Ray Ban helps you elevate your style and vision at the same time with its collection of prescription sunglasses. Its advanced technology and high-quality materials are combined with its authentic prescription lenses to create perfect sunglasses, designed to fit a full range of frames. Choosing a perfect pair of corrective sunglasses is a good way to be able to see comfortably while on vacation or at the beach. If you are a contact lens user and want to swim in the sea without worrying about getting your lenses wet, a pair of prescription sunglasses saves you that stress and hassle.
To get started with Ray Ban eyeglasses and sunglasses, simply choose your frame and add single or progressive lenses to your basket. Be sure to upgrade with premium lens treatments and choose the lens color of your choice. Next, you’ll need to submit your prescription, which you can do by text, email, or photo. If you need to update your prescription, Ray Ban offers eye tests in-store or online and their opticians and professional staff can also help you find the right sun and glasses for your face shape.