- To stay up to date with Reebok, the best thing to do is sign up for the newsletter. By subscribing to Reebok emails, subscribers get access to the latest exclusive launches, product releases and discounts, and you’ll get 20% off your first order when you do!
- For more promotions and giveaways, be sure to follow Reebok’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages.
- For Reebok sales, select “Outlet” on the website or shop the deals at Reebok stores. The outlet offers discounts on clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children.
- For even more sales, check out the sites and stores of third-party retailers that stock Reebok, like Amazon, ASOS and JD Sports, as they run individual promotions and seasonal sales on events like Black Friday and Boxing Day.
- Reebok also offers a student discount in partnership with UNiDAYS. When students join for free and verify their student status, students can get 35% off full-price items and an additional 25% off outlet products at Reebok.
- Free delivery and free click and collect are available when you spend over £25, so you won’t need to think about extra costs.
Does Reebok offer free shipping?
Yes. Reebok offers free delivery and click and collect on orders over £25. If your order is under £25, delivery is £3.99. Delivery usually takes 2-4 business days to arrive.
What is the Reebok return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return your items within 30 days of receipt. Go to the returns page on the Reebok website to confirm your return and follow the instructions given to you. Make sure your item is unused and in the original packaging with pre-printed return labels attached. Once Reebok has received and inspected your order, a refund will be issued.
How do I track my Reebok order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a dispatch email with Royal Mail track and trace information and links to view the status of your order. You can also go to the order details page on the Reebok website and track the status of your recent order.
Can I exchange my Reebok order?
If you ordered the wrong size, you can exchange your order through the returns form and the returns webpage. Be sure to select the exchange option and once Reebok has received your item, a new size will be sent to you.
What payment methods are available at Reebok?
Reebok accepts all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and Klarna.
Is there a Reebok store near me?
Yes. Go to the “Store Locator” section of the Reebok website, enter your location and your local store will be displayed.
How do I contact the Reebok Customer Service Team?
To contact Reebok, call 020 7365 7515. You can also start a conversation via WhatsApp via +44 8708200379. You can also contact the customer service team on Facebook.
How to use Reebok discount codes
1. Check our list of Reebok offers, find the discount code you want to use, then go to the Reebok website.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Below your order summary and order details, you will see a box that says “Enter your promotional code“. Add the code in the box and click “Apply”. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated with the discount amount.
Rebook is an established brand you can rely on to provide quality sneakers for the whole family. The Reebok Classic Leather collection first appeared in 1983 (almost 40 years ago!) and is now reintroduced with new Reebok Classic Leather designs. With the release of this new collection, a new campaign is launched, ‘Life is Classic’. The campaign celebrates the history of the timeless Classic range while establishing what ‘Classic’ means in modern times. Musicians Ghetts and Ray BLK and representing the campaign.
The Classic Leather collection offers an abundance of sole colors, shapes and styles. For a simple and well… classic look, a pair of white sneakers from this collection would be ideal. White sneakers can be paired with anything, perfect if you wear bold colors and patterns on your clothes. Of course, if funky sneakers are more your style, there’s plenty to choose from too. Some collections have up to 12 color choices so you can really choose your favorite color!
You’ll be happy to hear that throughout Spring and Summer, Reebok will be releasing more products in its Classic Leather line, so keep your eyes peeled for the latest releases. Signing up for the Reebok newsletter is a great way to keep up to date and you can also get 20% off your first order once you sign up, sweet stuff. Speaking of discounts, we update our offers regularly, so this is where you’ll find the latest codes and great deals.
The top sports to buy on Reebok
Fitness and sport are the foundation of Reebok apparel, footwear and accessories. Whether you’re heading to the gym, taking part in a yoga class, or heading out for a hike, Reebok has a wide range of apparel tailored and made for every sporting activity.
To shop for specific sports on Reebok, go to the sports section of the Reebok website. Cross-training, dance, gym workouts, hiking, running, and yoga are all sports that have their own bespoke collections so you can easily shop by activity to find the best gym apparel for you. your workouts.
Reebok is well known for their shoes and shoes and they create both indoor and outdoor versions for your chosen sport. If you are an indoor runner who prefers running on a treadmill, you can find shoes designed for indoor floors and surfaces. If you prefer running outdoors and trail running or hiking, you need different outdoor footwear that will handle rougher, tougher terrain better and help prevent injuries.
Accessories are also things to consider when shopping for the latest fitness and sports training equipment. Socks are always something that gets overlooked for what you already have in your collection. Choosing socks that are better suited for training, cycling or running can help you with your workouts and keep your feet comfortable and protected. Other accessories you can buy from Reebok include yoga mats, bags, masks, water bottles and plugs so you can train in style with the best equipment on the market.