- To stay up to date with Runners Need, sign up to receive emails. By signing up for the newsletter, subscribers will receive special offers and benefits straight to their inbox. When you sign up, you will also be added to the Runners Need Explore More membership. The Explore More Membership Benefits Club offers amazing benefits to Runners Need customers and their partner venues, Cotswold Outdoor and Snow+Rock. These benefits include exclusive discounts and contest entries, prize-match promises, 100-day returns, and a free 3-year extended warranty on all Runners Need products. To join, all customers need to do is sign up for email or buy something from Runners Need in-store or online (and it’s free)!
- To shop the Runners Need sale, click the ‘Clearance’ link at the top of any page or in the category drop-downs. You can also find brand discounts, for example, you can get up to 20% off select Garmin products on the Runners Need website. If you take part in Runners Need’s ‘Recycle My Run’ scheme, you can recycle your old running shoes for a £20 voucher which you can use on a new pair of running trainers.
- Additional Runners Need discounts include an exclusive discount for Vitality members, who can get up to 50% off Runners Need shoes and an additional 15% off everything else except electronics. If you’re a member of the armed forces or a veteran, you can get 15% off all full-price purchases at Runners Need.
Does Runners Need offer free shipping?
Yes. If your order is over £50 you will get free delivery and free next day delivery. If your order is less than £50, you will need to pay £4.95. Customers can also click + collect at Runners Need stores.
What is Runners Need’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, customers can return their goods within 30 days of purchase or 100 days if you are an Explore More club member. You can return your order in-store or online, but your goods must be in the original packaging, tags and with proof of purchase/invoice. To start a return, contact the Runners Need team or initiate a return through your account. Refunds will be processed once the item has been received by Runners Need and it may take up to 14 business days to appear in your account.
Can I redeem a Runners Need order?
Yes. This process is similar to returns, so you’ll need to do it within 30 days (100 if you’re an Explore More member) and can only be done in-store.
How do I track my Runners Need order?
When you purchase from Runners Need, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link. Click on it to track your order.
What payment methods are available at Runners Need?
Runners Need accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, PayPal, American Express and Klarna.
If I order multiple items from Runners Need, will they all arrive at the same time?
If you have ordered multiple items, they may arrive on the same day or separately, but you will not be charged for multiple deliveries.
Do I need a Runners Need Explore More subscription?
You don’t need it to shop on the Runners Need website or in stores. However, when you purchase from Runners Need, you are automatically added to the Explore More subscription. It costs nothing and you can enjoy its benefits including special discounts, 100-day return policy and price match promises.
Does Runners Need have an equal price promise?
Yes, but you will need to be an Explore More member to enjoy it. If Explore More members find a cheaper product at another retailer, Runners Need will match the price or refund the difference.
Is there a Runners Need store near me?
Yes. To find your nearest store, go to the “Find a store” page on the Runners Need website and enter your city or zip code.
How can I contact the Runners Need customer service team?
To contact the Runners Need team, you can send an e-mail [email protected]call 01174 562 342 or WhatsApp on 07583208513.
How to use Runners Need discount codes
1. Find the Runners Need promo code you want to use, read the terms and conditions and go to the website. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Runners Need discount codes page, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest deals.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. On the right side of your cart, you will see: ‘Do you have a gift voucher or promotional code?‘ Add your code in the box and click “Confirm Code”. The page will refresh, your total will update, and under your subtotal it will show the discount amount.
What is gait analysis?
If you’re looking for a new pair of running shoes, it’s a good idea to have your feet assessed and measured before you take the plunge and buy an expensive new set. Many sports stores and online retailers offer a service called “Gait Analysis”, but what is it and why do you need it?
A gait analysis is a study of human movement, where your body movements, mechanics, and muscle activity are monitored and studied to show how you move. Also known as sports biomechanics, gait analysis is used to assess how people walk or run and, in some cases, can treat people who have conditions that affect how well they do. . In sports, gait analysis is used to help athletes run better while correcting posture or helping with movement issues.
A gait analysis is usually performed on a treadmill and the person undergoing the analysis will wear a neutral shoe and run. The expert will then observe your way of running and record it on video. This helps them assess how and where you land on your feet and will detect any misalignment. They will then explain to you what you do when you run and try shoes on you to see how they feel and if they have any improvement in that.
Gait analysis is offered to professional athletes but is also available at specialty running or fitness stores. If you are a regular runner or want to take up running, it is essential that you get a pair of shoes that are suitable for your feet and the activity you plan to do. It can help you run better, correct any problems you may have, and even prevent injuries. If you’re looking to find your next pair of shoes, head to a Runners Need store and they can set you up for a free gait analysis and fit.
Recycle my run
In addition to providing beginner or expert runners with the best gear on the market, Runners Need also emphasizes durability. Runners Need and its sister stores Cotswold Outdoor and Snow+Rock are on a mission to change the fabric of outdoor retail. Runners Need takes steps to minimize its impact on the environment with sustainable materials and practices while getting people outside and enjoying the outdoors.
By the end of 2022, Runners Need wants to set up a repair and maintenance service, run its business with 100% renewable energy, reduce its waste production by 25% and much more. Runners Need has already made huge changes to its business and manufacturing processes, but one of its current programs that is proving popular is the “Recycle My Run” program.
Recycle My Run is a Runners Need promotion that allows customers to return their old running shoes for free for recycling. Customers then receive a £20 voucher which they can use for a new pair of running trainers. Since 2016, Runners Need has partnered with SOEX (a clothing and shoe recycling company) and has collected over 2 tons of old running gear that is either recycled or repurposed.
By moving away from fast fashion companies and investing in high-quality gear that will last a lifetime, consumers are already doing their part to reduce waste. If your shoes are starting to look a little old or don’t serve you like they used to, be sure to recycle them instead of throwing them in the trash.