- The best way to keep up to date with the latest Samsung news is to create a Samsung account and become a member of the Samsung community. By joining the Samsung Members Club, customers have access to rewards, super-fast 24/7 support, discounts on cutting-edge technologies and entry to exclusive gifts. Simply create a Samsung account and you join the club! Another way to stay up to date with their promotions is to follow Samsung’s social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Once you have a Samsung account, you can participate in Samsung Rewards. This rewards program allows you to shop and earn points when you purchase products from the Samsung store. You can redeem these points and use them on future purchases. Another exclusive membership is the #YouMake community. #YouMake is where you can personalize your Samsung device or order custom products. You’ll need to sign up for this service and you’ll be the first to hear about updates and special offers exclusive to #YouMake members, including early bird sales and events.
- Other ways to save money with Samsung is to use their trade-in program. With Samsung Trade In, customers can trade in their old Samsung phones, tablets, laptops and wswartaches and get cash on a brand new Galaxy device. If you’re a student, you can get up to 25% off a full selection of Samsung products at the Samsung Student Store. Samsung is also available on third-party retailer sites that often offer cheap deals on Samsung devices, so keep your eyes peeled during seasonal sales.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Samsung sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 for Samsung discount page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Samsung offer free shipping?
Yes. All Samsung items are eligible for free shipping. If you prefer to choose a specific time slot for your delivery, this will cost you £3.99. Same day delivery costs £9.99 and customers can also place their orders online and collect them in store for free.
What is Samsung’s return policy?
Customers can return their Samsung products within 28 days of receipt. To return a product, you will need a return label which will have been attached to your delivery package. Be sure to notify the Samsung team that you are returning your item. Once received, Samsung will process a refund or exchange and send you a confirmation email.
How to track my order ?
To track your order, log in to your account to view your orders. If you don’t have a Samsung account, go to the bottom of the homepage and click “Track your order”. Enter your order and email id to see its status.
Will my Samsung order be installed?
For small items like telephones or computer equipment, installation is not available. However, if you are shipping a TV or appliance such as a washing machine or dishwasher, Samsung has installation options you can choose from: Delivery, Setup, and Demo / Delivery, Setup, Demo, and Wall Mount / Installation and disposal of old device.
What payment offers are available?
Samsung accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal and Klarna.
What guarantees are available?
All Samsung products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The duration of this warranty depends on the type of device you have, but it can last from 6 months to 5 years. Samsung offers optional extended warranty offerings, such as the 5-year appliance warranty. You will need to register and activate your products for these warranty types.
What is the Samsung Rewards program?
The Samsung Rewards program allows customers to shop at the Samsung store and earn points. To get started, sign in to your Samsung account and start shopping. Your points will start accumulating and you can redeem them for other Samsung products.
How do I exchange my old Samsung product?
To trade in your old Samsung device, contact Samsung to let them know what device it is and what condition it is in. From there, they’ll calculate the value and give you an instant discount when you select your new device. You will then need to send them your old device.
Can I book a repair?
Yes. Click the “Book a Repair” link on the Samsung website. You will need to choose the product you wish to repair, fix the problem, choose your repair option, enter your product details and book your repair. This can be in-store repair, in-home repair, in-home repair, or pickup repair.
Is there a Samsung store near me?
Yes. There are hundreds of Samsung stores around the world, so head over to their website to find the store nearest you.
How do I contact Samsung’s customer service team?
To contact Samsung customer service, call them on 0333 000 0333, start a live or video chat on the website and chat with them on social media.
How to Use Samsung Discount Codes
1. Locate the Samsung discount code you want to use, check the terms and conditions and go to the Samsung website. You can find these codes on the T3 Samsung discount codes page and on Samsung channels.
2. Shop and add all items to cart.
3. Once in the shopping cart, you will see your ‘Total’ on the right side. Below that you will see “Vouchers” and a link that says “Redeem vouchers”. Click on it and a popup will appear where you can enter your voucher code.
4. After doing this, click “Apply”. The screen will refresh and the discount will be added to your cart total.
The Samsung Galaxy series
As one of the largest and most popular electronics manufacturers, Samsung is constantly coming up with new designs and new ways to use its innovative technology. The Samsung Galaxy series is one of their best-known collections and mainly consists of smartphones, tablets, headphones, and smartwatches. So what is the Galaxy series?
Samsung’s Galaxy collection includes the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Note series of tablets, the Samsung Galaxy S and Z series of smartphones, and the Samsung Galaxy Gear, a collection of smartwatches. Samsung Galaxy projectors, cameras and laptops have also been adapted and released. The first release of Samsung Galaxy products dates back to 2009, and since then their products have become the main attraction in the computing and mobile computing markets.
The Samsung Galaxy S and Z series are the most in demand as the latest S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 were all launched in 2021, with the S21 FE released in January 2022. Another popular model is The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 laptop launched in 2021, which combined Google Chrome OS with Samsung’s Android operating system and the Galaxy brand.
Although it is a more expensive model than the previous ones, Samsung is helping customers get their hands on the latest Galaxy smartphone at a discount when they trade in their older Samsung devices. For Android users, Samsung has really come out on top with their latest technology and although they are right behind Apple in the best-selling smartphone rankings, they are not far behind.
Is a Samsung smartwatch worth it?
Smartwatches have come a long way since their inception. Many big brands like Apple, Samsung, Google, and Oppo have expanded into the world of smartwatches and fitness trackers. With the many smartwatches available today, it can be difficult to decide which brand and model is right for you. As part of their Galaxy series, Samsung has created its own smartwatches, but are they worth the hype and, more importantly, the money?
Samsung offers the following smartwatches: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic and Galaxy Fit. Galaxy smartwatches are the successor to Samsung Gear watches. After the Galaxy Watch3, the Watch4 has been reinvented with brand new software. Available in multiple colors and sizes, Watch4 models have round faces and amazing fitness and communication features. The watch uses body composition analysis that tracks your progress, a real-time health monitoring sensor with blood pressure and ECG, and you can pay by tapping your watch.
The Galaxy Fit has a long, rectangular face that’s designed to fit your active lifestyle. If you want a watch that focuses more on your activity and gives you tips to update your performance, the Fit is the right choice. If you have a Samsung phone or tablet, your smartwatch can connect to it so you’re always connected to your other devices. All in all, a Samsung watch is worth it, especially if you want to stay connected at all times while monitoring your fitness level. It’s also great if you’re an Android user who wants to own a smartwatch.