• To stay up to date with Snow+Rock, sign up to receive the newsletter. By signing up to the Snow+Rock newsletter, subscribers receive special offers straight to their inbox and they will be added to the Explore More members club.
• Explore More Membership offers members incredible benefits for Snow+Rock customers and its partner sites, Runners Need and Cotswold Outdoor. These benefits include exclusive discounts, contest entries, price match promises, 100-day returns and a free 3-year warranty extension on all products. To join for free, sign up for emails or buy something at Snow + Rock stores or online.
• To shop Snow+Rock sales, click on the “Sales” link at the top of any page. Snow+Rock also offers Online Exclusive Items which are additional products only available from Snow+Rock.
• Like its sister websites, Snow+Rock offers a “Recycle My Gear” service where it will take your old clothes and reuse or recycle them for you.
• The Kid’s Buy-Back Policy also allows you to trade in your child’s old ski and snowboard gear and get 20% off at Snow+Rock.
• You can pick up your order for free thanks to click and collect. Delivery is also free when you spend over £50.
Does Snow+Rock offer free shipping?
If your order is over £50, Snow+Rock offers free standard and next day delivery. If your order is less than £50 you will be charged £4.95. Customers can also click + collect at Snow + Rock stores.
What is Snow+Rock’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of purchase or 100 days if you are an Explore More club member. You can return your order in-store or online, but your goods must be in the original packaging, tags and with proof of purchase/invoice. To start a return, contact the Snow+Rock team or initiate a return through your account. Refunds will be processed once the item has been received by Snow+Rock and may take up to 14 working days to show in your account.
How do I track my Snow+Rock order?
When you buy from Snow+Rock, you receive a confirmation email with a tracking link. Click on it to track your order.
Can I exchange a Snow+Rock order?
Yes. This process is similar to returns, so you’ll need to do it within 30 days (100 if you’re an Explore More member).
What payment methods are available at Snow+Rock?
Snow+Rock accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, PayPal, American Express and Klarna.
If I order multiple items from Snow+Rock, will they arrive at the same time?
If you have ordered multiple items, they may arrive on the same day or separately, but you will not be charged for multiple deliveries.
Do I need a Snow+Rock Explore More subscription?
You don’t need a subscription to shop at Snow+Rock, but when you do, you’ll be added to the Explore More subscription. It costs nothing and you can take advantage of their benefits, including discounts, 100-day returns, and price-match promises.
Does Snow+Rock have a price match promise?
Yes, but you will need to be an Explore More member to use it. If Explore More members find a cheaper product at another retailer, Snow+Rock will match the price or refund the difference.
Is there a Snow+Rock store near me?
Yes. To find your nearest store, go to the “Find a store” page on the website and enter your location.
How do I contact Snow+Rock customer service?
To contact Snow+Rock, call 0117 456 2355, submit a request on the website to be emailed to the team or start a live chat on the website.
How to use Snow+Rock discount codes
1. Scroll through our latest offers and promotions for the Snow+Rock discount code you want to use. Click the “Get Code” button to open a pop-up screen where you can then copy the code.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. On the right side of your “Basket”, you will see: “Do you have a gift voucher or promotional code?” Add your code in the box and click “Confirm Code”.
4. If valid, the page will refresh and your total will be updated accordingly.
How to choose the best ski jacket
A ski jacket is an essential piece of equipment for any skier. The best ski jackets should keep you warm and comfortable in all conditions, look good, and be designed specifically for the slopes.
There are many types of ski jackets on the market. All ski jackets should be waterproof, windproof and breathable, and versatile enough to be used for other outdoor activities like snowboarding and mountaineering. Depending on the amount and type of skiing you do, there are many options to choose from. For example, if you’re a downhill skier and spend a lot of time sitting on chairlifts between runs, an insulated jacket is a good fit. If you’re more of an off-piste skier and you hike through snow on your way to your hikes, your best bet is a lighter jacket.
Key features to consider in a ski jacket include an ergonomic hood, high collar, zipped pockets and adjustable cuffs. Hoods and high collars should keep you warm, which also allows for decent peripheral vision, and adjustable cuffs and hem should help keep snow out. If you carry a lot of equipment with you, it is important that your jacket protects your belongings and insulates them from the cold and wet snow.
As experts in skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering and other outdoor activities, Snow+Rock offers the best ski jackets for men and women, as well as safety equipment and other clothing and accessories.
Snow+Rock Sustainable Practices and Brands
Snow+Rock and its sister brands, Cotswold Outdoor and Runners Need, are dedicated to changing the fabric of outdoor retail with sustainable practices. Alongside its subsidiaries, Snow+Rock is taking steps to minimize its impact on the environment with eco-friendly materials while allowing more people to explore the outdoors.
Snow+Rock has already implemented measures to help the environment and make its brand more sustainable. Snow+Rock offers a ‘Repair & Care’ service, where the team repairs your clothes, shoes or accessories to give them new life. Snow+Rock also offers a “Recycle My Gear” program where they take your old clothes and reuse or recycle them for you.
Snow+Rock has also made huge changes to its business and manufacturing processes. As a company that loves the outdoors, Snow+Rock wants to ensure that the products sold have no impact on the environment. Snow+Rock features and supports amazing sustainable brands that are doing their part to protect the environment by giving back to communities and designing and manufacturing sustainable gear. The products offered by these brands are mainly clothing and footwear, such as jackets, socks, fleeces, pants, gloves, etc.
Outdoor activities require a lot of extra gear, so it’s important to make sure your clothing and other gear is environmentally friendly. Snow+Rock offers a personalized ski boot fitting service that you can use when you visit a Snow+Rock store. If you have ski boots that are no longer at their best, Snow+Rock also offers ski and snowboard maintenance and repair services. It’s a great way to bring your ski and snowboard kit back to life and out of the landfill.