- To stay up to date with Sunglass Hut, become a Sunglass Hut member. If you’re a regular Sunglass Hut buyer, it’s always a good idea to have your own account with them as it makes shopping easier and unlocks exclusives. By creating an account and subscribing to their emails, you get exclusive access to the latest trends, members-only seasonal offers, and priority access to sales and products. Members also receive free adjustments and replacement coverage so you can get a new pair at half price if you damage your blinds in the first year after having them.
- Another great way to stay on top of sales is to check the black bar at the top of their website. This bar displays their latest promotions, for example, customers can currently buy one, get 50% off their second pair with code SECOND50. Otherwise, head to the bottom of their website and click on the “Special Offers” link. This is where you can see all the offers and their terms and conditions available online and in-store, for example students can get 15% off Sunglass Hut with Unidays.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Sunglass Hut sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the Sunglass Hut T3 vouchers page. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Sunglass Hut offer free shipping?
How to track my order ?
To track your order, scroll to the bottom of the Sunglass Hut website and you will see the “Order Status” link under “Customer Service”. Click on it and enter your order or return number and your email address. If you have a Sunglass Hut account, you can view your previous or live orders and it will show you their status.
What is Sunglass Hut’s return policy?
Sunglass Hut allows customers to return their order to their warehouse for free within 30 days. Be sure to save your receipt and original packaging whether you are returning online or in store. Refunds are processed within 5 business days of receipt of the return and you will receive a confirmation email. If you use a gift card for your purchase and want a return, a new gift card will be given to you with the amount of the order. You cannot return anything engraved or personalized.
What payment options are available?
Customers can pay with all major credit and debit cards, American Express, Mastercard and PayPal. You can also pay in batches with Klarna.
Is there a Sunglass Hut store near me?
There are over 2,000 Sunglass Hut stores around the world! Click on the “Find a store” section on the website and enter your postal code to find the nearest store. There are also plenty of Sunglass Huts at many major airports.
How do I contact the Sunglass Hut customer service team?
Depending on where you are, there are different contact numbers and email addresses for the Sunglass Hut customer service team and there are different lines for online and in-store inquiries. For UK call 0800 026 80 27 or email [email protected].
How to Use Sunglass Hut Discount Codes
1. Find the Sunglass Hut promo code you want to use and go to their website. You can find discount codes on the T3 Sunglass Hut discount codes page, their website or their emails. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions as not all products will be eligible.
2. Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
3. On the right side of your cart, you will see ‘Do you have a promo code?’ under the estimated delivery information. Click the drop-down menu and enter your promotional code, then click “Apply”. This will add the discount to your order. If the item is not eligible, Sunglass Hut will alert you on the page.
Logomania: why we’re so obsessed with logos
The main trend that Sunglass Hut is promoting right now is Logomania. The Logomania collection is inspired by the retro movement of the 1980s and highlights the logos of brands and designers in an obvious but elegant way. It’s a trend that we see a lot lately on bags, jewelry and clothing but sunglasses are the latest accessory that adopts it with full force.
Whether you’re a loud and proud designer or prefer something simple, different brands have their own take on the logo trend, so there’s something for everyone. Some favorites are from Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Burberry.
Dolce & Gabbana created bold angular shades that are complemented by branded logo and graffiti on all frames. Depending on the color, this design can be subtle or bold, but it’s a fun and unique take on the logomania trend. Rather than sticking their name all over the place, Gucci embraces this trend, they’ve kept it simple and sophisticated with the two big gold G’s on one side of the frames. They let the sunglasses be the star of the show with the oversized, geometric shape, but there’s no mistaking the Gucci brand.
Finally, Burberry kept it classic as it always does. Instead of focusing on words and letters, they did what they do best and created eyewear in their signature Burberry plaid or tartan print. It’s a fun take on the Logomania trend that you can’t get enough of.
What are smart sunglasses?
We have smartphones, smart homes and even smart doorbells, but now there are smart sunglasses. You are probably wondering: what are smart sunglasses and why do we need them? ! I was thinking the same thing so let’s break that down a bit.
Smart glasses or sunglasses aren’t quite there yet, but they’re sure to be the next big thing in technology. Currently, smart glasses come with built-in cameras and headphones so you can take photos and listen to music or podcasts through your glasses. Some can even act as AR devices and can project a screen into the corner of the glass. You may have imagined the glasses you see in spy movies, but currently we are only talking about cameras and headphones, but many other aspects are in development, including eye care.
Ray-Ban is a brand that has immersed itself in this area and does it surprisingly well. The first generation of Ray-Ban smart sunglasses is available from Sunglass Hut and is packed with features. These glasses have a 5MP dual camera that captures high resolution photos and videos from your vantage point. Wearers can also play, skip and pause songs streamed through discreet open-ear speakers. Ray-Ban smart sunglasses have a touchpad to help you control them or you can use your voice with the built-in Facebook assistant.
Apart from the technological advancements, Ray-Ban frames are also incredibly stylish and the frame housing doubles as a charger. This trend is definitely on the rise and we wouldn’t be surprised if we see a lot of people wearing them soon!