- To stay up to date with Trespass, sign up for their newsletter. By subscribing to their emails, customers will receive exclusive offers and discounts, as well as a 20% discount on their next purchase. For more updates, check the Trespass Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages.
- To purchase the Trespass sale, go to the top right of the Trespass website. Customers can easily shop across women’s, men’s, kids’, accessories, and footwear categories, and the items involved in the sales carry stickers. Trespass also offers a price promise, where if you find the same product cheaper elsewhere, they will match the price.
- Trespass offers special discounts for students and members of the armed forces. Students can get 10% off Trespass when you register and verify your student status with UNiDays. Trespass also offers an armed forces and emergency services discount to serving members of the British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Royal Air Force, Cadets, Reserve Force Police Force British ambulance services and the British fire brigade. By emailing the Trespass team and providing proof of employment and ID you will receive a 10% discount on all products.
- The easiest way to stay up to date with Trespass sales, offers and discounts is to stay in touch with the T3 discount page for Trespass. We regularly update this page with the latest offers, so stay tuned for more.
Does Trespass offer free delivery?
Yes. If your order is over £50 you will receive free standard delivery. If your order is less than £50, you will need to pay £2.95. Delivery takes 5-7 business days. Trespass also has Click & Collect where you can pick up your order for free when you go to the store.
What is the Trespass return policy?
Customers can return or exchange any item within 21 days of receiving the original order whether online or in store. Once the order has been received and assessed by the Trespass team, a refund will be issued.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes. Customers can exchange their item within 21 days, but Trespass can only change it to another size of the original product ordered.
How to track my order ?
Yes. Customers will receive a shipping confirmation email containing a “Track Your Order” link that you can use to check the status of your order. You can also click on the “Track My Order” link on the website and submit your order number and email address to find your order.
What payment methods are available?
Trespass accepts all major credit or debit cards, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
Does Trespass have a price promise?
Yes. If you find something on the Trespass website that is cheaper elsewhere, Trespass will match the price. To obtain this offer, contact the Trespass team.
Is there a Trespass store near me?
Yes, there are hundreds of Trespass stores around the world. Go to the “Find a store” section of the website, enter your postal code and you can find the nearest store.
How do I get in touch with the Trespass customer service team?
To contact Trespass, call 0800 011 9200, email [email protected] or fill out a contact form on the site.
How to use Trespass discount codes
1. Find the Trespass discount code you want to use and go to their website. Don’t forget to check the T&Cs before buying. You can find these discount codes on the T3 Trespass discount codes page, their website and their emails.
2. Shop, add everything to your cart and checkout.
3. Once you are at checkout, you will find “Promo Codes” under your total. Click on the drop-down menu and enter your code in the box. Click “Apply” and the page will refresh and your total will be updated.
Parkas, raincoats or softshell: which jacket do I need?
While Trespass has become popular and well known for its anoraks and waterproof jackets, it’s the go-to destination for outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Their best-selling jackets include raincoats, parkas and softshells…but which type is right for you?
Waterproof jackets are ideal for wet and windy environments. From lightweight hooded raincoats to jackets that fit in a travel bag, raincoats are essential for camping and long hikes. Their range of waterproof jackets for men, women and children are available in different sizes and styles, and with Trespass branded fabric technology. Most of their raincoats are developed with Tres-tex fabric which provides an effective waterproof barrier against the weather and wet climates.
Softshell jackets are made with an outer layer for cold days and active lifestyles. Softshell fabric is known for its level of comfort, lightness and flexibility. They’re extremely breathable and windproof, so if you’re heading for a windy walk or trek, a softshell is a great option.
Parkas are a good mix between waterproof and softshell. The parkas provide excellent protection from the elements and feature waterproof and windproof fabric technology, insulation and fur trims. Parkas are extremely versatile and come in long and short lengths. No matter what jacket you’re looking for, Trespass has hundreds of options and can help you find the right one for your next adventure.
Don’t forget your pets! What to put in your suitcase when traveling with your dog
An outdoor adventure wouldn’t be complete without our furry friends! In 2017, Trespass launched “Trespaws”, a line of clothing and accessories specially designed for dogs. The Trespaws collection is a carefully crafted range of coats, jackets, leashes, collars and other technical dog accessories.
Whether you’re going camping or on a day hike, your dog should be able to go with you without too much stress or baggage. If you’re traveling with your dog in your car, it’s a good idea to invest in a car seat cover. This is especially useful if your dog gets dirty on walks as it keeps your car clean and protected. You can also get a portable dog bed that you can put in the back of the car or you can put it inside your tent. For walks and hikes, you must have their leash, collar and an overcoat to keep them warm in wet and windy weather. Other necessities include water bottles, collapsible dog bowls, and waste bags.
Whenever you don’t know what to bring for your dog on a trip, try to replicate the setup you have at home while you’re away. While dogs love to be outdoors and run around, they love to feel comfortable and safe where they are. By providing them with a comfortable bed, travel toys and accessories for their trips with you, they will be more comfortable traveling and coming on trips.